Plugin Contributions

Default Upgrading brought whole store down..

Hi,

I installed the upgrade to Zen on my server last night and I'm getting this issue now, plese help!

Warning: output(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_message_stack_default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/includes/classes/message_stack.php on line 79

Warning: output(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_message_stack_default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/includes/classes/message_stack.php on line 79

Fatal error: output(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_message_stack_default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/includes/classes/message_stack.php on line 79

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrading brought whole store down..

Now I'm getting this error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/zc_install/includes/modules/pages/inspect/header_php.php on line 251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/zc_install/includes/modules/pages/inspect/header_php.php:251) in /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/zc_install/includes/modules/pages/inspect/header_php.php on line 449

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

1. What version are you upgrading "to"?
    2. Did you start your upgrade into a temporary folder so that your live site could stay running while you test the upgrade to be sure everything's fine?
    3. Do you have a backup from before the upgrade?
    4. What's the URL to your zc_install/techsupp.php file?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

By the way, I'm moving this post to the "*nix" server area, since you're not installing on a Windows server

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

1. What version are you upgrading "to"?

2. Did you start your upgrade into a temporary folder so that your live site could stay running while you test the upgrade to be sure everything's fine?

nope cause I'm a dork

3. Do you have a backup from before the upgrade?

I have the original DB and the downloadable files from the store as well as the images, i'm praying that's enough to restore?

4. What's the URL to your zc_install/techsupp.php file?

http://www.scrapmommies.com/store/zc...l/techsupp.php

Thanks
    Traci Reed

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Some bugfixes to 1.3.0 were released as v1.3.0.1 ... which can be downloaded via the link at the top of this page: "Get Zen Cart"

A fix to the error you're seeing was included there.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I installed that version and I'm still getting this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/zc_install/includes/modules/pages/inspect/header_php.php on line 251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/zc_install/includes/modules/pages/inspect/header_php.php:251) in /home2/scrapmo/public_html/store/zc_install/includes/modules/pages/inspect/header_php.php on line 449

When I go to install, I get this in yellow:

PHP open_basedir restrictions = /home2/scrapmo/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp

Does that have anything to do with it?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by KarstensMommy
    When I go to install, I get this in yellow:

PHP open_basedir restrictions = /home2/scrapmo/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp

Does that have anything to do with it?
    yes, it does. ... but technically it shouldn't.

However, since it's in yellow, it should not prevent you from continuing with installation. (except that the "headers already sent" error likely WILL prevent you....)

Plugin Contributions

ok, so, any ideas?