Thread: Price Sets to 0

Plugin Contributions

Default Price Sets to 0

Hi All, Newbie here,

I've installed Zen today and started work on it. I removed all currencies and added GBP - but now, all my prices are set to 0. I tried to remove and add GBP back in again, but it doesn't help. I added new products AFTER i'd worked on the currencies, and they are still 0.

I'm sure I'll have a ton more questions, some of which are:

How do I get rid of the ton of ugly graphics at the bottom of each product page...ie "tell a friend about us" and "write a review"

Lastly...I make items to order, and therefore don't have stock - I don't want to display the "1000 Units in Stock" message on any of my products. I guess I need to specify a stock amount when i'm creating the item otherwise it says that it's sold out - I tried looking through admin and changed a few settings but it's not helped. Can anyone advise?

There's a Kit Kat in it for you. And if you knew how much I loved Kit Kat's, you'd know that must really appreciate any help you give.

Thank you,

Newbie, know-nothing but trying hard,

Natasha

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Price Sets to 0

To get rid of the images below the product description, log in to your admin, go to Catalog then Product Types. Select Product-General and click Edit Layout. Turn off the things you dont need by changing the number to 0.

This goes with your stock question as well. Change "Show Quantity in stock" to 0.

Plugin Contributions

There is a connection between languages and currency. So when two countries use the same language (like the USA and UK) it's assumed they use the same currency (wrong!). Go to includes/languages/english.php and find the code below:
    define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

change 'USD' to 'GBP'

Vger

Plugin Contributions

oh how cool of you to reply - thanks ooodles!!

I will check that out and keep my fingers crossed that it will work!