Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ot_county_tax (need to have this I think)

Sorry, I'm using a much simpler mod called ot_local_tax that as I said uses only two files and doesn't overwrite/modify any other files.

Because of the "block" and other issues you're experiencing I'd contact the author of the mod.

Plugin Contributions

OK - I edited the files and posted to the directories as noted in your post (same as the directions) but for some reason the module does not show up in the admin -> Modules -> Order Totals. So I am not seeing that it is working - any idea why they would not show? (I assume permissions are ok at 644 for these added files.)

CKUHL

Plugin Contributions

Clyde - I uploaded the simpler 2 file ot_local_tax files to the appropriate places... how do you kick the admin to that it shows as a installable module? I cannot seem to get it to show - (restart httpd, restart the server, etc..) reupload files...

Stumped.

CKUHL

Plugin Contributions

Sorry I was incorrect - does work with the original. Explaining, there was a modification that was made that I found based on this module (by Elizabeth) in which she used the "Suburb" field to have the customer specify a County. I assumed that since it was a simple mod of the original, and functioned that it would drop in. The text is as follows.... if any PHP gurus are able to pointout what is not compat with the the original please let a PHP idiot the heads up....

PHP file saved as text for ease

Thanks -
    CKuhl
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ot_local_tax

Ok - can anyone confirm if the following needs to declared first at the top of the file:

class ot_local_tax {
    var $title, $output;

Rather than:
    global $ot_local_tax_rate, $ot_local_tax_rate_description, $ot_local_tax_counties, $ot_local_tax_charge_tax_on_shipping, $ot_local_tax_basis;

.... Then the array with the $ot_local_tax_counties variables....

Any help would be great, as I am attempting to rule things out... the only thing I see with winmerge is that there is a reference to $taxableTotal which is used in the calculation. I could not find where the taxable total reference is in version 1.3 - anyone know what the subtotal is called in this version?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ot_county_tax

ok found the problem - the array of counties that I have had a few entries that had a space in them (i.e. Green Lake) which I encompassed in double quotes. So far, it appears that the correct tax rate is set if it matches any value in the array. Is not the optimal way to do it but it will work. Maybe if I get a chance sometime I will update the files and submit - giving credit to those that really did the work. So although it was made for the 1.2x versions, it does work in 1.3.0.1 if anyone cares to use it to apply county taxes to sales orders.

ckuhl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12