Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Second step in setting up your cart - templates

You don't have to insert code. But in Internet Explorer the favicon will only show for bookmarked pages, and in Firefox, if you have visited the site previously, you have to clear your cache before the favicon will show. I just cleared mine and can see your pinky, purply, flowery thing
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Oh, Thank you! It's always the simplest little thing that can throw things out of whack. Leaving out one comma from the code can wipe the page clean!

Now I just have to figure out how to get my categories on top of the side bar instead of the bottom. This has been quite a learning experience.

Plugin Contributions

Admin > Tools > Layout Box Controller and adjust the sort orders for your sideboxes

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Admin > Tools > Layout Box Controller and adjust the sort orders for your sideboxes
    Thanks, Kuroi, I had tried that before, but I just tried it again and it doesn't seem to change the boxes. I put Categories as 1 and Information as 3, but nothing changed. I cleared the cache and refreshed the page, etc. I can't get them to move.

Plugin Contributions

Are you changing the left/right column or single column sort orders (it should be the those for the left/right)? Are you clicking on update after you have changed the sort order? Do your changes show up on the main Layout Boxes Controller after you have made them?

Plugin Contributions

Are you changing the left/right column or single column sort orders (it should be the those for the left/right)? Are you clicking on update after you have changed the sort order? Do your changes show up on the main Layout Boxes Controller after you have made them?
    I thought using only one row of side boxes was single column, so I had selected left and single column. I changed that and tried again. I do click update. A couple times it moved up a few spaces, but not to the top and didn't show on my site. Since changing to left/right and selecting left without the single column, I can't get it to move at all.

Plugin Contributions

Can you post a screenshot of your settings?

Plugin Contributions

I just got the search box to move down, but somehow I got 2 new search boxes where I don't want them. I'll have to work on this a bit and I will probably figure it out. thanks.
    Catherine

Plugin Contributions

Can you post a screenshot of your settings?
    They are kind of messed up because many of them are set to single column as well as to left, so I need to check all of them in their "edit" screens. thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Do not check the single column option for anything except the Header search box. Use only Left or Right for position and the sort order for that position.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast