Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Installer said install fine, but WOW error!

Okay so I go through install. Installer says installed great, I read the last page and do most suggestions. File permission changes and whatnot. I don't touch anything else. Then I click on the bottom button, "Go to Store" or something. And I get this error:

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/index.php on line 43

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/index.php on line 43

When I clicked on "Go Here To open the Admin Area" I got an entire PAGE of errors!!! YIKES!! Someone help please.

This was a fresh install of V.1.3.0.1.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installer said install fine, but WOW error!

You are missing or have some corrupted files- re upload all of the files, be sure you are using ascii mode for the php and binary for images.

Plugin Contributions

I am using SmartFTP to upload the files. I don't honestly know anything about ASCII or the other thing you typed. I really am NEW at this. LOL. I did install the v.1.3.0 files and had the store up and everything was fine. We did a fresh install of the files so I could start from a good place and then input the linkpoint API module.

Guess not such a good place.

When you say re-upload the files, do you mean all of them? Like re-install it? or specific ones. Sorry to be so completely dense I just honestly don't know what your talking about. If specific files, which ones? I can't make heads or tails of the error mssgs. TIA!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Okay I re-uploaded the /includes file. Now when I type www.houseofdiva.com/zencart to get to my store it goes right to the installer as if I typed in www.houseofdiva.com/zencart/zc_install/index.php . What the heck am I doing wrong????

Plugin Contributions

Did you change your configure.php files?

If they are blank, it will trigger the installer ...

Peek at your database via phpMyAdmin ...

Is everything there in the database?

If so, I'd say you overwrote the 2 configure.php files with blank files and need to edit them ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I didn't touch the configure.php files except to right click, select CHMOD and changed the numbers to 777 then back to 444.

Okay store works. Cannot connect to admin however with out this huge error (sorry I don't know how to paste things into a nifty scroll box):

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_gzip.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_gzip.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_gzip.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_tlds.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_tlds.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_tlds.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_languages.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_languages.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_languages.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/init_includes/init_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/init_includes/init_templates.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 47

Warning: main(includes/functions/localization.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 36

Warning: main(includes/functions/localization.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 36

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/functions/localization.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php on line 36

Plugin Contributions

Could you post 2 files from the server without your username and password in either one?

/includes/configure.php

/admin/includes/configure.php
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Okay here is /includes/configure.php

again sorry I can't do scroll thingy

<?php
    /**
    * @package Configuration Settings
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    */

// Define the webserver and path parameters
    // HTTP_SERVER is your Main webserver: eg, http://www.yourdomain.com
    // HTTPS_SERVER is your Secure webserver: eg, https://www.yourdomain.com
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://houseofdiva.com');
    define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://houseofdiva.com');

// Use secure webserver for checkout procedure?
    define('ENABLE_SSL', 'false');

// NOTE: be sure to leave the trailing '/' at the end of these lines if you make changes!
    // * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
    // these paths are relative to top of your webspace ... (ie: under the public_html or httpdocs folder)
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/zencart/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/zencart/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
    define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
    define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
    define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
    define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
    define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
    define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'pub/');
    define('DIR_WS_TEMPLATES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'templates/');

define('DIR_WS_PHPBB', '/');

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
    //the following path is a COMPLETE path to your Zen Cart files. eg: /var/www/vhost/accountname/public_html/store/
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');
    define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');
    define('DIR_WS_UPLOADS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'uploads/');
    define('DIR_FS_UPLOADS', DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_UPLOADS);
    define('DIR_FS_EMAIL_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'email/');

// define our database connection
    define('DB_TYPE', 'mysql');
    define('DB_PREFIX', 'HODLLC_');
    define('DB_SERVER', '72.41.4.31'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty
    define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'xxxx');
    define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'xxxxx');
    define('DB_DATABASE', 'HODLLC_zencart');
    define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?
    define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'db'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'db'

// The next 2 "defines" are for SQL cache support.
    // For SQL_CACHE_METHOD, you can select from: none, database, or file
    // If you choose "file", then you need to set the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE to a directory where your apache
    // or webserver user has write privileges (chmod 666 or 777). We recommend using the "cache" folder inside the Zen Cart folder
    // ie: /path/to/your/webspace/public_html/zen/cache -- leave no trailing slash
    define('SQL_CACHE_METHOD', 'none');
    define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/cache');

?>
    Last edited by ladysaat; 24 May 2006 at 10:18 PM.

Plugin Contributions

here's other file you asked for:

<?php
    //
    /**
    * @package Configuration Settings
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    */

// Define the webserver and path parameters
    // Main webserver: eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
    // HTTP_SERVER is your Main webserver: eg, http://www.yourdomain.com
    // HTTPS_SERVER is your Secure webserver: eg, https://www.yourdomain.com
    // HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER is your Main webserver: eg, http://www.yourdomain.com
    // HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER is your Secure webserver: eg, https://www.yourdomain.com
    /*
    * URLs for your site will be built via:
    * HTTP_SERVER plus DIR_WS_ADMIN or
    * HTTPS_SERVER plus DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN or
    * HTTP_SERVER plus DIR_WS_CATALOG or
    * HTTPS_SERVER plus DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG
    * ...depending on your system configuration settings
    */
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://houseofdiva.com');
    define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://houseofdiva.com');
    define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://houseofdiva.com');
    define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', 'https://houseofdiva.com');

// Use secure webserver for catalog module and/or admin areas?
    define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false');
    define('ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN', 'false');

// NOTE: be sure to leave the trailing '/' at the end of these lines if you make changes!
    // * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
    // these paths are relative to top of your webspace ... (ie: under the public_html or httpdocs folder)
    define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/zencart/admin/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/zencart/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN', '/zencart/admin/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/zencart/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
    define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_TEMPLATE', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/templates/');
    define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
    define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
    define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
    define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
    define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
    define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
    //the following path is a COMPLETE path to your Zen Cart files. eg: /var/www/vhost/accountname/public_html/store/
    define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/admin/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/templates/');
    define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');
    define('DIR_FS_EMAIL_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'email/');
    define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

// define our database connection
    define('DB_TYPE', 'mysql');
    define('DB_PREFIX', 'HODLLC_');
    define('DB_SERVER', '72.41.4.31'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty
    define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '*****');
    define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '*******');
    define('DB_DATABASE', 'HODLLC_zencart');
    define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?
    define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'db'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'db'

// The next 2 "defines" are for SQL cache support.
    // For SQL_CACHE_METHOD, you can select from: none, database, or file
    // If you choose "file", then you need to set the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE to a directory where your apache
    // or webserver user has write privileges (chmod 666 or 777). We recommend using the "cache" folder inside the Zen Cart folder
    // ie: /path/to/your/webspace/public_html/zen/cache -- leave no trailing slash
    define('SQL_CACHE_METHOD', 'none');
    define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/cache');

?>

Plugin Contributions

anyone help? I am stuck not being able to edit the store at all. I really really don't want to re-do everything for the fourth time LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast