Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recover Cart

Here is the fix.

On recover_cart_sales.php Replace below line. LINE NO #555

Code:
    echo zen_draw_textarea_field('message_html', 'soft', '100%', '25', stripslashes($_POST['message_html']), 'id="message_html"');
    WITH

Code:
     echo zen_draw_textarea_field('message_html', 'soft', '100%', '25', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(isset($_POST['message_html'])?$_POST['message_html']:''), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE), 'id="message_html" class="editorHook form-control"');

Plugin Contributions

Please, I need help to get the recover cart module working on ZC 1.5.8 so I can upgrade production sites and I do not have enough php knowledge to fix the errors occurring.

I am currently testing with this configuration:

Server: Ubuntu 20.04 PHP 8.1 MySQL 8.0.31 (I have ran ZC for many years but I did confirm all recommended server requirements are present just in case something changed with 1.5.8)
    Test Site: Zen Cart 1.5.8 with the exception of the Recover Cart 4.0.6 being tested no additional modules have been installed and no demo data (I have found there is a problem with the 1.5.8 install that changes the ownership of the demo images/folders added during the install process to www-data blocking sftp manipulation, if you change them back to the correct owner it breaks image display). I have created a couple of categories and items to provide data for recover carts.
    Test Site url: a l t 1.h u m p h r e y s t o w b a r s.c o m

The Recover Carts module is currently using all default setting from the installation.

After install when I drop down Customers and Click Abandon Carts I get a blank page and this debug error: (I changed the domain and admin folder hoping to make this easier to read)

Code:
    [22-Nov-2022 14:22:04 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(37): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(37): require()
    #2 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/index.php(11): require('...')
    --> PHP Warning: require(includes/languages/english/mail.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 37.

[22-Nov-2022 14:22:04 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/mail.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php:37
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/index.php(11): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 37

[22-Nov-2022 14:22:04 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/mail.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php:37
    Stack trace:
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 37.
    After researching I found that (admin)'includes/languages/english/mail.php' had changed name to lang.mail.php.

I changed the end of line 37 to: '/' . 'lang.' . FILENAME_MAIL . '.php');

which cleared this error, and I do not think it will cause additional problem since it is simply correcting the name of the file required.

Now when I click Abandoned Carts I get the top portion of the page down to the subject line and I have the following error in the debug logs.

Code:
    22-Nov-2022 14:37:51 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(41): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/index.php(11): require('...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $action in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 41.

[22-Nov-2022 14:37:51 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(47): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "action" in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 47.

[22-Nov-2022 14:37:51 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(58): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "action" in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 58.

[22-Nov-2022 14:37:51 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "TEXT_MESSAGE_HTML" in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php:541
    Stack trace:
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 541

--> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "TEXT_MESSAGE_HTML" in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php:541
    Stack trace:
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 541.
    Which up to this point I have had no success in resolving.

Plugin Contributions

NOTE that I have not tested this as I don't have a 1.5.8 for adding the mod. Nor is it my forte. Just some thoughts on the matter. Use at your own risk.

If Recover Cart has its own extra_filenames.php, you might want to fix it there. Or...

How's about just changing the defined name in includes/filelnames.php. Line 102. Change 'mail' to 'lang.mail'. Or, if it needs to be different because something else is using FILENAME_MAIL, copy line 102 to 103 and make the new line FILENAME_MAIL_RECOVER with 'lang.mail'
    Code:
    define('FILENAME_LOGIN', 'login');define('FILENAME_LOGOFF', 'logoff');
    define('FILENAME_MAIL', 'mail');
    define('FILENAME_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE', 'main_product_image');
    to
    Code:
    define('FILENAME_MAIL', 'lang.mail');
    or
    Code:
    define('FILENAME_MAIL', 'mail');
    define('FILENAME_MAIL_RECOVER', 'lang.mail');
    With the last, you would need to change the call in the Recover Cart file to look for FILENAME_MAIL_RECOVER versus FILENAME_MAIL

Plugin Contributions

i will give my thoughts on the matter.

first off, i would ignore all of the well-intentioned advice here.

second, i would look to the plugin author for fixes.

third, you can try some of my code. being that i do have a working v158 test site available...

looking at admin/recover_cart_sales.php, just after the file change you made at line 37, add the following code:

PHP Code:
    if (!function_exists('defineIfNot')) {
        function 
    defineIfNot(string $namestring $definition)
        {
            if (!
    defined($name)) {

define($name$definition);
            }
        }
    }

foreach (
    $define as $key => $value) {

defineIfNot($key$value);

i am not sure if that is the approved method for loading a language file that does not get loaded as part of the autoloading process, but i have reasonable confidence that this fix will address your first issue.

the second issue requires a bit more work. you can add the following line right after the code above:

PHP Code:
    $action $_GET['action'] ?? 'noAction'
    and the replace all instances (other than the line i just gave you above) of:

$_GET['action']

with

$action

and that should address the 2nd issue you are having.

let us know how it goes.

and ping the plugin author to see if he can update the plugin.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

It Worked!

I knew if I threw something out there, Paul would come to my rescue!

Plugin Contributions

I thank everyone for the replies and the efforts to help.

I did send a private message to the person listed as the author (Ryk) on the download site. The last update lists The Software Guy but I did not send to him.

After reading what dbltoe sent, this fix only addresses the FILENAME_MAIL which I fixed in line 37 it is the other errors that are the main problem. I made the change in the recover_cart_sales file because FILENAME_MAIL is used in multiple other places throughout the code and it was simplest to fix it in the only file that was causing a problem.

Then I applied what Carlwhat sent with these results:

I inserted the first code snippet in at line 41 (the other change was at line 37 and line 38 and 39 already had code line 40 is blank)

Next below that I inserted the second snippet at line 54 (one blank line below the previous snippet)

Finally I searched for $_GET['action'] and replaced them with $action (before the changes they were on lines 47, 58, and 162 (2 places)) on lines 62, 73, and 177 (2 places)

When I go to customers and click abandoned carts I now get a blank page and the debug report below

Code:
    [23-Nov-2022 14:29:09 America/Chicago] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected identifier "##" in /var/www/admin/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 41

[23-Nov-2022 14:29:09 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    --> PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected identifier "##" in /var/www/admin/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 41.
    I am sure it is close I could have done something wrong but I have done this several times and the results are the same so I can not identify anything wrong.

Note: In the code I am not sure why it put "##" the actual error shows " "
    Last edited by websmith; 23 Nov 2022 at 09:39 PM.

Plugin Contributions

post lines 30-50 here, and lets see where you went adrift.

also please indicate which line is the one where the error occurs.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Hi. Not really sure why the forum lists me as the "owner" as we added an update many years ago to Conor's original - although that was on a previous incarnation of the forum!

I probably can't personally answer the question (I work as Development Manager with JSWeb Ltd, but am not a developer/programmer/coder) but if you post the code snippet as carlwhat suggests, someone should be able to spot the error. Probably just a typo.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    post lines 30-50 here, and lets see where you went adrift.

also please indicate which line is the one where the error occurs.
    Code:
    require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . 'lang.' .  FILENAME_MAIL . '.php');
    require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
    $currencies = new currencies();

if##(!function_exists('defineIfNot'))##{
    ########function##defineIfNot(string##$name,##string##$definition)
    ########{
    ################if##(!defined($name))##{
    ########################define($name,##$definition);
    ################}
    ########}
    }

foreach##($define##as##$key##=>##$value)##{
    ########defineIfNot($key,##$value);
    }

$action##=##$_GET['action']##??##'noAction';
    The error indicates the error is in line 41 if##(!function_exists('defineIfNot'))##{
    Last edited by websmith; 24 Nov 2022 at 05:26 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by websmith View Post
    Code:
    require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . 'lang.' .  FILENAME_MAIL . '.php');
    require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
    $currencies = new currencies();

if##(!function_exists('defineIfNot'))##{
    ########function##defineIfNot(string##$name,##string##$definition)
    ########{
    ################if##(!defined($name))##{
    ########################define($name,##$definition);
    ################}
    ########}
    }

foreach##($define##as##$key##=>##$value)##{
    ########defineIfNot($key,##$value);
    }

$action##=##$_GET['action']##??##'noAction';
    The error indicates the error is in line 41 if##(!function_exists('defineIfNot'))##{
    After seeing how this pasted in with all the # signs apparently I have a problem with pasting from my machine. This was copied out from the server using nano. It does not show the number signs but when I turn on the white space I can see spaces are not there. I modified the file with nano and now the spaces show and the error changes so it is something with the way I am editing files. I am working to identify that and will update when I know more.

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast