Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recover Cart

Attention all developers, especially those just getting started:

The community needs volunteers to step up and adopt plugins like this. It's a great way to help the project and to build your skills at the same time.

https://docs.zen-cart.com/dev/plugins/adoption/
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by websmith View Post
    After seeing how this pasted in with all the # signs apparently I have a problem with pasting from my machine. This was copied out from the server using nano. It does not show the number signs but when I turn on the white space I can see spaces are not there. I modified the file with nano and now the spaces show and the error changes so it is something with the way I am editing files. I am working to identify that and will update when I know more.
    Ok after several hours of work I know the cause of the problem it is being generated by using FireFox to copy to code from the web it is putting spurious characters in for spaces. I do not know why or how to fix this but I will worry about that later.
    Nano nor Vim with see it but cat –A, the ZC website (the # in the previous post), and apparently php8.1 see it. This is a sample of the results of cat -A:
    Code:
    ifM-BM- (!function_exists('defineIfNot'))M-BM- {^M$
    M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- functionM-BM- defineIfNot(stringM-BM- $name,M-BM- stringM-BM- $definition)^M$
    M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- {^M$
    M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- ifM-BM- (!defined($name))M-BM- {^M$
    M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- define($name,M-BM- $definition);^M$
    M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- }^M$
    M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- M-BM- }^M$
    }^M$
    I have found a work around (I manually typed the code in nano) and now have cleared the error with the changed code. When I click customer and choose Abandoned Carts I get the full page and it is showing abandoned carts (I had a test one sitting in the db) however I get the following Debug error:
    Code:
    [24-Nov-2022 14:50:49 America/Chicago] Request URI: /humphreystow/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/humphreystow/recover_cart_sales.php(577): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/humphreystow/index.php(11): require('...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "message" in /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/humphreystow/recover_cart_sales.php on line 577.
    I do not have mail installed on this particular test server, it is just basic, so I cannot check to see if it is sending correctly at the moment.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by websmith View Post
    ....however I get the following Debug error:
    Code:
    [24-Nov-2022 14:50:49 America/Chicago] Request URI: /humphreystow/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/humphreystow/recover_cart_sales.php(577): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/humphreystow/index.php(11): require('...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "message" in /var/www/alt1.humphreystowbars.com/public_html/humphreystow/recover_cart_sales.php on line 577.
    I do not have mail installed on this particular test server, it is just basic, so I cannot check to see if it is sending correctly at the moment.
    i'm showing this on line 563:

PHP Code:
    <td><?php echo zen_draw_textarea_field('message''soft''100%''15'$_POST['message']); ?></td>
    which i am guessing corresponds to your line 577.

that warning can be resolved like so:

PHP Code:
    <td><?php echo zen_draw_textarea_field('message''soft''100%''15'$_POST['message'] ?? ''); ?></td>
    best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Well here it goes, these are the warnings/errors I am currently seeing with the Recover Cart Module

Errors

[code][25-Nov-2022 15:07:13 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /var/www/alt1.adminbars.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(397): strtotime()
    #2 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/index.php(11): require('...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: strtotime(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 397.
    [25-Nov-2022 15:07:13 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(505): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/index.php(11): require('...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $ib in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 505.

[25-Nov-2022 15:07:13 America/Chicago] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=recover_cart_sales, IP address: 98.190.184.37
    #0 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(510): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "page" in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 510.

#0 /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php(577): zen_debug_error_handler()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "message" in /var/www/domain.com/public_html/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 577. [/code}

Using the link supplied by the Software Guy, I look in the docs and made changes that seem to work however I am not sure they are actually correct.

Line 577
    Was:
    Code:
    td><?php echo zen_draw_textarea_field('message', 'soft', '100%', '15', $_POST['message']); ?></td>
    Changed to:
    Code:
    <td><?php echo zen_draw_textarea_field('message', 'soft', '100%', '15', (!empty($_POST['message']))) ?></td>
    Line 510
    Was:
    Code:
    'products_type']), "page=" . $_GET['page'] . "&product_type=" . $products->fields['products_type'] . "&cPath=" . zen_get_product_path((int)$basket->fields[
    Changed to:
    Code:
    'products_type']), "page=" . (!empty($_GET['page'])). "&product_type=" . $products->fields['products_type'] . "&cPath=" . zen_get_product_path((int)$basket->fields[
    Line 505 Undefined variable $ib I found nothing on this type of error in the docs, I did look at other sources and tried to guess a fix but had no luck. The same is true for the warning on line 397 PHP Deprecated: strtotime().

If anyone can help with those 2 it would be much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Your line numbers don't correspond to the latest download - are you working with the last version of the plugin?
    This mod hasn't been upgraded for PHP 8.1 yet - you might be better off to go down to PHP 7.4 until there's an update for this plugin, then go to PHP 8.0 then to 8.1.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Your line numbers don't correspond to the latest download - are you working with the last version of the plugin?
    This mod hasn't been upgraded for PHP 8.1 yet - you might be better off to go down to PHP 7.4 until there's an update for this plugin, then go to PHP 8.0 then to 8.1.
    I am aware the mod has not been updated.

I am testing trying to get everything working to upgrade production sites. I have many hours invested in this and was close to completing it, I have identified and tested the server upgrades needed and I have a working sitemap and Google ReCaptcha, recover carts was the final module I needed and to appearance I have corrected all the other errors it was throwing except the 2 listed in the post.

The line numbers do not match because I was using the file that has been modified with the previous posts in this thread. I am sorry I forgot to include the original file line numbers.

The original line numbers are mod file line 505 = original file line 491 and mod file line 397 = original file line 383.

The production sites are already at 1.5.7c and PHP 7.4, (which hits end of life in 2 days (11/28/22) this is the first chance I have had the time to work on moveing up to 1.5.8 and PHP 8.1 which is why I have put so much effort into it.

Plugin Contributions

$ib issue
    original file admin/recover_cart_sales.php" line 356 add
    $ib = 0;

strtotime issue
    That value should not be null but I guess it is so you will want to change

original file admin/recover_cart_sales.php" line 383

from

if ((time()-(RCS_EMAIL_TTL*24*60*60)) <= strtotime($basket->fields['datemodified'])) {
    to

$mod = $basket->fields['datemodified'];
    if (empty($mod)) {
    $mod = date('Ymd');
    }
    if ((time()-(RCS_EMAIL_TTL*24*60*60)) <= strtotime($mod)) {

Plugin Contributions

btw please package and submit to plugins once you have it working.

Plugin Contributions

I've submitted an updated version for review. Hopefully the moderators won't take too long to approve it.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566