Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recover Cart

Quote Originally Posted by ronlee67 View Post
    Regarding the version posted on http://zen-cart.spb.ru dated 2007-04-01:

I lack good understanding of sql commands, so cannot tell if this version can be installed over an existing installation.

Can this version be installed over the previously installed version by simply overwriting the old files and running the sql statements?

I am concerned that executing the rcs_install.sql file may choke when it attempts to create a new scart table while there is already an existing table of that name.

Has the sql been written to modify or to replace the scart table?

Should I remove the existing scart table before running the install sql commands? Removing will lose existing data stored there.

Ron
    I didn't get any response to this question, but tried to install over an existing install and it choked, so removed the contribution file by file and installed from scratch with latest version. Everything works fine now.

Ron
    www.aspenshopsonline.com - ZenCart 1.3.9h
    www.wilkssupply.com - ZenCart 1.3.9h
    www.un-du.net - ZenCart 1.3.8a

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ronlee67 View Post
    removed the contribution file by file and installed from scratch with latest version. Everything works fine now.

Ron
    That is generally the best method when installing mods. As you can never be certain if the updated mod version does or doesn't include the exact same file set as the previous version, it can be easy to miss deleting a no longer used previous version file (even when you follow the readme).

And when upgrading mods, I always open the provided SQL patch to compare SQL differences between previous versions, so I know what to expect when I view the relevant mod menus in the admin GUI.

Sometimes if I have trouble with a mod install I run the uninstaller SQL patch and reinstall the SQL from scratch (rather than running the updater SQL). But not all mods provide such ability. Note Andrew most often provides uninstaller and updater SQL patches with his mods. Very good service.

And thanks to Andrew for providing the RCS mod update.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

Hi Andrew.

Installed Andrew's RCS mod update (Apr 1 2007).

Whenever a Recover Cart email is sent to a customer with an abandoned shopping cart and then customer returns and submits an order, as expected their order is displayed in Admin > Reports > Recovered Sales Reports

When order is in pending status report shows:
    Code:
    Examined Records: 	1
    Recovered Sales: 	1 

SCart ID 	Date Added 	Customer Name 	Order Date 	Status 	Amount
    2 	12/31/1969 	Joe Tester

Total Recovered:  	100% 	$0.00
    After the order status is updated (changed from pendng to to processing or shipped) the report shows:
    Code:
    Examined Records: 	1
    Recovered Sales: 	1 

SCart ID  	Date Added  	Customer Name  	Order Date  	Status  	Amount
    2 	12/31/1969 	Joe Tester 	04/28/2007 	Shipped 	$17.00

Total Recovered:  	100% 	$17.00
    As can be observed above:
    1. in both cases the 'Date Added' is incorrect.
    2. when order is pending status the 'Order Date', 'Status', and 'Order Amounts' are NOT displayed.

Can anyone using this mod confirm similar behavior?

Thanks,
    Woody

Plugin Contributions

i keep getting the following error which i cant understand because everything has been running fine and i haven instaled any other add ons latelty:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Callaghan') and o.orders_status > 1 and s.orders_s' at line 5
    in:
    [select o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.date_purchased, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, ot.value from modchipfittersorders o left join modchipfittersorders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), modchipfittersorders_status s where (o.customers_id = 2235 OR o.customers_email_address = '' OR o.customers_name like 'Sean O'Callaghan') and o.orders_status > 1 and s.orders_status_id = o.orders_status and o.date_purchased >= '20070414' and ot.class = 'ot_total']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    Recover Cart Sales Report v2.00
    anyone got any ideas
    its only from the report screen the other half of the mod works fine including emailing my customers

Plugin Contributions

Download and try last variant.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    Hi Andrew, found small issues with the 04-29-07 mod update (missing semi-colon in SQL updater and problem with data displaying report). PM'd you details.

Thanks,
    Woody

Plugin Contributions

Hi Woody,
    Thank you. I fix it. Download and test.
    Don't use update_1.sql!!! Sorry

Plugin Contributions

just downloaded the latest version from your site but i get this error when trying to update the sql

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '; = 0' at line 1
    in:
    [CREATE TABLE modchipfittersscart ( scartid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, customers_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0', dateadded varchar(8) NOT NULL default '', datemodified varchar(8) NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY (scartid), UNIQUE KEY customers_id (customers_id), UNIQUE KEY scartid (scartid) ) TYPE=MyISAM; = 0;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

Ohh! Yes, some typo in sql file. Thanks, fixed it.
    But, why you start to update sql? Where you read about this?

Plugin Contributions

Ohh! Yes, some typo in sql file. Thanks, fixed it.
    But, why you start to update sql? Where you read about this?
    ok that fixed the last error but now im getting the following error when trying to install the sql

1054 Unknown column 'cofiguration_group_title' in 'where clause'
    in:
    [SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 FROM modchipfittersconfiguration_group WHERE cofiguration_group_title= 'Recover Cart Sales';]

Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast