Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recover Cart

While I'm on a roll ... the module isn't PHP 5.3+ ready as /YOUR_ADMIN/recover_cart_sales.php still uses ereg_replace and contains a short-open tag. Change line #81 from
    Code:
    		return ereg_replace('2037' . '$', $year, date(DATE_FORMAT, mktime(0, 0, 0, $month, $day, 2037))); /*lat9-c*/
    to
    Code:
    		return preg_replace('/2037$/', $year, date(DATE_FORMAT, mktime(0, 0, 0, $month, $day, 2037))); /*lat9-c*/
    and line #164 from
    Code:
        <td class="pageHeading" align="left" colspan=6><? echo HEADING_EMAIL_SENT; /*lat9-c*/ ?></td>
    to
    Code:
        <td class="pageHeading" align="left" colspan=6><?php echo HEADING_EMAIL_SENT; /*lat9-c*/ ?></td>

Plugin Contributions

Hi, i start read the post from page 30 to the last page, i still cant found out my solution
    when i run the install-ZC-v-1-5.sql
    i got following error

Code:
    ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    Error ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    Warning Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.
    when i go to admin page Configuration>>configure RCS is a empty page, i only see the title and head line,

I changed TYPE=MyISAM to ENGINE=MyISAM still don't work

I see someone manually add data in myphpadmin seems fix the problem , but I know nothing about programming and I am not good with myphpadmin, so i don't know how to do.

anyone help ?

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bsonhome View Post
    Hi, i start read the post from page 30 to the last page, i still cant found out my solution
    when i run the install-ZC-v-1-5.sql
    i got following error

Code:
    ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    Warning Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.
    when i go to admin page Configuration>>configure RCS is a empty page, i only see the title and head line,

I changed TYPE=MyISAM to ENGINE=MyISAM still don't work

I see someone manually add data in myphpadmin seems fix the problem , but I know nothing about programming and I am not good with myphpadmin, so i don't know how to do.

anyone help ?

thanks
    You might want to try what lat9 said to do to see if that will solve your problem.

You might try editing /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles/recover_cart_filenames.php:
    Code:
    <?php /* $Id: recover_cart_filenames.php, v4.00.00a 2012/04/23 testuser -> iChoze -> Zen Cart v1.5 $ Exp $ */ define('FILENAME_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'recover_cart_sales.php'); define('FILENAME_STATS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'stats_recover_cart_sales.php'); define('TABLE_SCART', DB_PREFIX . 'scart'); ?>
    As it stands (v4.00.00a), the tools associated with this plugin will not show in the menu unless you're a superuser. Try changing each of the first two defines, removing the items marked in red above:

<?php /* $Id: recover_cart_filenames.php, v4.00.00a 2012/04/23 testuser -> iChoze -> Zen Cart v1.5 $ Exp $ */ define('FILENAME_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'recover_cart_sales'); define('FILENAME_STATS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'stats_recover_cart_sales'); define('TABLE_SCART', DB_PREFIX . 'scart'); ?>
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    You might want to try what lat9 said to do to see if that will solve your problem.

You might try editing /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles/recover_cart_filenames.php:
    Code:

As it stands (v4.00.00a), the tools associated with this plugin will not show in the menu unless you're a superuser. Try changing each of the first two defines, removing the items marked in red above:
    Hi
    thx for quick reply
    i tried it but still got the same error message

Plugin Contributions

hi
    i think the problem is related to install-ZC-v-1-5.sql, it cant create some data in mysql,
    i just try to install the zen_lightbox-v1.6.4_1.5 , when I run the sql patches, i got similar problem too
    is it the version don't match ?

Plugin Contributions

What version of PHP and MySQL are you running? You can find that by going to your Zen Cart admin's Tools->Server/Version Info.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What version of PHP and MySQL are you running? You can find that by going to your Zen Cart admin's Tools->Server/Version Info.
    Hi here is the info

Code:
    Server Host: server509.webhostingpad.com     	Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.18-408.8.2.el5.lve0.8.61.3    	Database: MySQL 5.1.68-cll
    Server Date: 05/27/2013 09:22:00   	Database Date: 05/27/2013 09:22:00
    Server Up Time: 09:22:00 up 74 days, 4:22, 1 user, load average: 4.76, 5.12, 5.51 	HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.3.22 (Zend: 2.3.0)   PHP Memory Limit: 64M 	PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On    Max Size: 500M 	POST Max Size: 8M
    Database Data Size: 503 kB 	Database Index Size: 511 kB
    Zen Cart 1.5.1
    Database Patch Level: 1.5.1
    PHP Version 5.3.22
    Last edited by bsonhome; 27 May 2013 at 03:27 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Try using this for your installation SQL (be sure to back up your database, first!):
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS scart; 
    CREATE TABLE scart (
      scartid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      customers_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      dateadded varchar(8) NOT NULL default '',
      datemodified varchar(8) NOT NULL default '',
      PRIMARY KEY  (scartid),
      UNIQUE KEY customers_id (customers_id),
      UNIQUE KEY scartid (scartid)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

SET @configuration_group_id=0;
    SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id) FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Recover Cart Sales' LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES ('Recover Cart Sales', 'Recover Cart Sales (RCS) Configuration Values', '1', '1');
    SET @configuration_group_id=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @configuration_group_id WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id;

SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id) FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Recover Cart Sales' LIMIT 1;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES 
    ('Look back days', 'RCS_BASE_DAYS', '30', 'Number of days to look back from today for abandoned cards.', @configuration_group_id, 10, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Sales Results Report days', 'RCS_REPORT_DAYS', '90', 'Number of days the sales results report takes into account. The more days the longer the SQL queries!.', @configuration_group_id, 15, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('E-Mail time to live', 'RCS_EMAIL_TTL', '90', 'Number of days to give for emails before they no longer show as being sent', @configuration_group_id, 20, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Friendly E-Mails', 'RCS_EMAIL_FRIENDLY', 'true', 'If <b>true</b> then the customer\'s name will be used in the greeting. If <b>false</b> then a generic greeting will be used.', @configuration_group_id, 30, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Show Attributes', 'RCS_SHOW_ATTRIBUTES', 'false', 'Controls display of item attributes.<br /><br />Some sites have attributes for their items.<br /><br />Set this to <b>true</b> if yours does and you want to show them, otherwise set to <b>false</b>.', @configuration_group_id, 40, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Ignore Customers with Sessions', 'RCS_CHECK_SESSIONS', 'false', 'If you want the tool to ignore customers with an active session (ie, probably still shopping) set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will operate in the default manner of ignoring session data &amp; using less resources', @configuration_group_id, 40, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Ignore Repeat Customers', 'RCS_CHECK_REPEAT', 'false', 'Setting this to true will cause recover cart sales to ignore abandoned carts by repeat customers', @configuration_group_id, 45, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Current Customer Color', 'RCS_CURCUST_COLOR', '0000FF', 'Color for the word/phrase used to notate a current customer<br /><br />A current customer is someone who has purchased items from your store in the past.', @configuration_group_id, 50, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Uncontacted hilight color', 'RCS_UNCONTACTED_COLOR', '80FFFF', 'Row highlight color for uncontacted customers.<br /><br />An uncontacted customer is one that you have <i>not</i> used this tool to send an email to before.', @configuration_group_id, 60, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Contacted hilight color', 'RCS_CONTACTED_COLOR', 'FF9FA2', 'Row highlight color for contacted customers.<br /><br />An contacted customer is one that you <i>have</i> used this tool to send an email to before.', @configuration_group_id, 70, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Matching Order Hilight', 'RCS_MATCHED_ORDER_COLOR', '9FFF22', 'Row highlight color for entrees that may have a matching order.<br /><br />An entry will be marked with this color if an order contains one or more of an item in the abandoned cart <b>and</b> matches either the cart\'s customer email address or database ID.', @configuration_group_id, 72, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Skip Carts w/Matched Orders', 'RCS_SKIP_MATCHED_CARTS', 'true', 'To ignore carts with an a matching order set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will cause entries with a matching order to show, along with the matching order\'s status.<br /><br />See documentation for details.', @configuration_group_id, 80, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Lowest Pending sales status', 'RCS_PENDING_SALE_STATUS', '1', 'The highest value that an order can have and still be considered pending. Any value higher than this will be considered by RCS as sale which completed.<br /><br />See documentation for details.', @configuration_group_id, 85, NULL, NOW(), 'zen_get_order_status_name', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses('),
    ('Report Even Row Style', 'RCS_REPORT_EVEN_STYLE', 'dataTableRow', 'Style for even rows in results report. Typical options are <i>dataTableRow</i> and <i>attributes-even</i>.', @configuration_group_id, 90, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Report Odd Row Style', 'RCS_REPORT_ODD_STYLE', '', 'Style for odd rows in results report. Typical options are NULL (ie, no entry) and <i>attributes-odd</i>.', @configuration_group_id, 92, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('E-Mail Copies to', 'RCS_EMAIL_COPIES_TO', '', 'If you want copies of emails that are sent to customers by this contribution, enter the email address here. If empty no copies are sent', @configuration_group_id, 35, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Autocheck \'safe\' carts to email', 'RCS_AUTO_CHECK', 'true', 'To check entries which are most likely safe to email (ie, not existing customers, not previously emailed, etc.) set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will leave all entries unchecked (you will have to check each entry you want to send an email for).', @configuration_group_id, 82, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Match orders from any date', 'RCS_CARTS_MATCH_ALL_DATES', 'true', 'If <b>true</b> then any order found with a matching item will be considered a matched order.<br /><br />If <b>false</b> only orders placed after the abandoned cart are considered.', @configuration_group_id, 84, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_TOOLS_RECOVER_CART', 'FILENAME_RECOVER_CART_SALES', '', 'tools', 'Y', 200);

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('stats_recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_REPORTS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'FILENAME_STATS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', '', 'reports', 'Y', 200);

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('config_recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_CONFIG_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@configuration_group_id), 'configuration', 'Y', @configuration_group_id);
    I just removed all the NULL configuration_id and configuration_group_id values and let the database decide what the ID's should be.

Plugin Contributions

lat9 THANKS YOUR X 1000

but I don't try your code, because I fixed the problem by myself,
    whatever I want to share it to everyone with my bad English

I install a new zencart, and install this plugin normally. (I don't get any error with new installation)
    then I go to myphpadmin and compare the database every column with my original database. I found that zen_configuration and zen_configuration_group are different,
    some data is missing, so i export them from the new one to the old one.
    (i change the configuration_id and configuration_group_id before export make sure they are not duplicate)
    then i find that everything is work now, may be something still missing i don't know.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Try using this for your installation SQL (be sure to back up your database, first!):
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS scart; 
    CREATE TABLE scart (
      scartid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      customers_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      dateadded varchar(8) NOT NULL default '',
      datemodified varchar(8) NOT NULL default '',
      PRIMARY KEY  (scartid),
      UNIQUE KEY customers_id (customers_id),
      UNIQUE KEY scartid (scartid)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES ('Recover Cart Sales', 'Recover Cart Sales (RCS) Configuration Values', '1', '1');
    SET @configuration_group_id=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @configuration_group_id WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES 
    ('Look back days', 'RCS_BASE_DAYS', '30', 'Number of days to look back from today for abandoned cards.', @configuration_group_id, 10, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Sales Results Report days', 'RCS_REPORT_DAYS', '90', 'Number of days the sales results report takes into account. The more days the longer the SQL queries!.', @configuration_group_id, 15, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('E-Mail time to live', 'RCS_EMAIL_TTL', '90', 'Number of days to give for emails before they no longer show as being sent', @configuration_group_id, 20, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Friendly E-Mails', 'RCS_EMAIL_FRIENDLY', 'true', 'If <b>true</b> then the customer\'s name will be used in the greeting. If <b>false</b> then a generic greeting will be used.', @configuration_group_id, 30, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Show Attributes', 'RCS_SHOW_ATTRIBUTES', 'false', 'Controls display of item attributes.<br /><br />Some sites have attributes for their items.<br /><br />Set this to <b>true</b> if yours does and you want to show them, otherwise set to <b>false</b>.', @configuration_group_id, 40, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Ignore Customers with Sessions', 'RCS_CHECK_SESSIONS', 'false', 'If you want the tool to ignore customers with an active session (ie, probably still shopping) set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will operate in the default manner of ignoring session data & using less resources', @configuration_group_id, 40, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Ignore Repeat Customers', 'RCS_CHECK_REPEAT', 'false', 'Setting this to true will cause recover cart sales to ignore abandoned carts by repeat customers', @configuration_group_id, 45, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Current Customer Color', 'RCS_CURCUST_COLOR', '0000FF', 'Color for the word/phrase used to notate a current customer<br /><br />A current customer is someone who has purchased items from your store in the past.', @configuration_group_id, 50, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Uncontacted hilight color', 'RCS_UNCONTACTED_COLOR', '80FFFF', 'Row highlight color for uncontacted customers.<br /><br />An uncontacted customer is one that you have <i>not</i> used this tool to send an email to before.', @configuration_group_id, 60, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Contacted hilight color', 'RCS_CONTACTED_COLOR', 'FF9FA2', 'Row highlight color for contacted customers.<br /><br />An contacted customer is one that you <i>have</i> used this tool to send an email to before.', @configuration_group_id, 70, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Matching Order Hilight', 'RCS_MATCHED_ORDER_COLOR', '9FFF22', 'Row highlight color for entrees that may have a matching order.<br /><br />An entry will be marked with this color if an order contains one or more of an item in the abandoned cart <b>and</b> matches either the cart\'s customer email address or database ID.', @configuration_group_id, 72, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Skip Carts w/Matched Orders', 'RCS_SKIP_MATCHED_CARTS', 'true', 'To ignore carts with an a matching order set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will cause entries with a matching order to show, along with the matching order\'s status.<br /><br />See documentation for details.', @configuration_group_id, 80, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Lowest Pending sales status', 'RCS_PENDING_SALE_STATUS', '1', 'The highest value that an order can have and still be considered pending. Any value higher than this will be considered by RCS as sale which completed.<br /><br />See documentation for details.', @configuration_group_id, 85, NULL, NOW(), 'zen_get_order_status_name', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses('),
    ('Report Even Row Style', 'RCS_REPORT_EVEN_STYLE', 'dataTableRow', 'Style for even rows in results report. Typical options are <i>dataTableRow</i> and <i>attributes-even</i>.', @configuration_group_id, 90, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Report Odd Row Style', 'RCS_REPORT_ODD_STYLE', '', 'Style for odd rows in results report. Typical options are NULL (ie, no entry) and <i>attributes-odd</i>.', @configuration_group_id, 92, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('E-Mail Copies to', 'RCS_EMAIL_COPIES_TO', '', 'If you want copies of emails that are sent to customers by this contribution, enter the email address here. If empty no copies are sent', @configuration_group_id, 35, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Autocheck \'safe\' carts to email', 'RCS_AUTO_CHECK', 'true', 'To check entries which are most likely safe to email (ie, not existing customers, not previously emailed, etc.) set this to <b>true</b>.<br /><br />Setting this to <b>false</b> will leave all entries unchecked (you will have to check each entry you want to send an email for).', @configuration_group_id, 82, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Match orders from any date', 'RCS_CARTS_MATCH_ALL_DATES', 'true', 'If <b>true</b> then any order found with a matching item will be considered a matched order.<br /><br />If <b>false</b> only orders placed after the abandoned cart are considered.', @configuration_group_id, 84, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_TOOLS_RECOVER_CART', 'FILENAME_RECOVER_CART_SALES', '', 'tools', 'Y', 200);

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('stats_recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_REPORTS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'FILENAME_STATS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', '', 'reports', 'Y', 200);

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('config_recover_cart_sales', 'BOX_CONFIG_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@configuration_group_id), 'configuration', 'Y', @configuration_group_id);
    I just removed all the NULL configuration_id and configuration_group_id values and let the database decide what the ID's should be.
    When I go to Tools the RCS works (finds & displays abandoned carts) but I have to enter the number of days manually - in the number of days box I see "RCS_BASE_DAYS". The SCART table is created & in the SQL DB.

I have the same problem; when I go to admin page Configuration>>configure RCS I see an empty page; I only see the title and head line. Also the email is only populated with the name of the recipient.

I ran your SQL code & it seemed to work OK but I still have the problem.

I have Zencart 1.5.1 (new installation)
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.18-348.3.1.el5
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.3.25 (Zend: 2.3.0)
    MYSQL Client API version 5.5.30

Any suggestions for next steps are welcome :)

Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast