Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Newsletter-Only Subscriptions for v1.3x

I have installed this mod, everything is OK, except when a user clicks or travels to the confirmation email link, it redirects back to my website and a blank page. There is no confirmation page, and no confirmation email. The admin interface shows the email address as confirmed, but no notice to the user.

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Any chance we could get some more features into this mod?

Email throttling being a HUGE need for a lot of people.

Also, an archive page that can be viewed by subscribers so they can view previous mailings would be great!

Plugin Contributions

If you cut and paste your html newsletters content, you can set up your own archive using EZpages (either as EZpages or links to seperate html pages). I display my latest newsletter this way, but I code it as an external html page and paste it into the newsletter facility.

Plugin Contributions

no choice of html/text-only in my sidebox - what did I do wrong? people are subscribing ok, but only in text only format even though I have html set as default and there's no check box to change this in the sidebox.

http://www.finestimaginary.com/shop

Plugin Contributions

How do you remove the confirmation requirement? We would like to add users directly onto the newsletter subscription without a confirmation click required.

Plugin Contributions

HI thanks for the contribution. I just ran a new install and now running into problems..

1. "Is your email address correct? It should contain at least 6 characters. Please try again." warning is displayed on every page... can I get rid of it?

2. Unsubscribe page does not work. It won't remove the email and actually doesn't do anything just loads couple seconds but does not remove customer or redirect the page. I have a SEO mod could that be the reason?

3. I use checkout without account mod. It uses tpl_no_account page similar to create_account page. I'd need to add newsletter to that page as well. I'm quite comfortable with php and zen but somehow it didn't seem to work by just copying the template module files. Is there another ones I need to edit?

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I haven't used my newsletter system in a while and I haven't made any code or structural changes to my site (other than adding products/prices, etc.),

I went to go sent a newsletter today and got this message:
    Please wait .. sending emails ..

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'g[name removed for privacy]######################'' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT count(*) as count FROM zen_subscribers WHERE email_address = 'g[name removed for privacy]######################'g[name removed for privacy]######################']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I check the database for this username and didn't see any typos or errors.
    Not sure where else to look or what to look for.
    Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated.
    Thanks Tracy

Plugin Contributions

duh ..i searched my sql database for the user's email and found there was a typo....that was it...

Plugin Contributions

HI there! I'm new to the forum and just installed zencart on my server, i installed the newsletter module immediately afterwards since this is an important feature to me. however, I can't see any box on my storefront, I can see everything on my control panel, including subscribtion manager, however, I can's see a subscribtion box in my sidebox selection. Did I do anything wrong? I followed everystep, including changing tpl_header.php to make it show up in the header, and nothing happened, there's simply no box on my store front.

Thank you very much for you reply!!!

Plugin Contributions

Ok I managed to solve some seo mod problems by excluding subscribe_confirm from the seo page list.

Still HUGE problem is that all customers are subscribed as text only.. and html option does not seem to work at all..anyone else have had similar problem?

Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast