Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,165 of 1165
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Newsletter-Only Subscriptions for v1.3x

Quote Originally Posted by noppie View Post
    i have been trying to install this.. I get that ##########__WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

i went through all the files and removed the blank spaces.. and reloaded and still cannot get this to install through the zcplugin manager.
    Help
    what more info do you need.
    What version for Zen Cart? What version Newsletter-only you are trying? Was the query backup before the error?

I think I was working on a higher version before my mind block... both are the installer versions and template changes..

Designed for ZC1.5.7 and tested only with php7.4 and with Newsletter-only v3.1 https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=29

Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    What version for Zen Cart? What version Newsletter-only you are trying? Was the query backup before the error?

I think I was working on a higher version before my mind block... both are the installer versions and template changes..

Designed for ZC1.5.7 and tested only with php7.4 and with Newsletter-only v3.1 https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=29

not sure what you mean by backup.. i have about 5 or 6 databases in my cpanel. when I upgrade my store..I just fill in the new database.. less errors that way for me anyway.
    (You are presently using: v1.5.7c) zencart'

and the newsletter plugin is the latest on in the plugins.
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts
    http://herasonlinemarket.com

Plugin Contributions

Dave, are you still engaged with Zen Cart? There are a bunch of issues with the new version as have been noted here; not sure if we need to recommend the use of the prior version or not.

Here are a couple of logs:

[22-Jul-2022 14:53:01 America/New_York] Request URI: /mystore/newsletter.html, IP address: ::1
    #1 require() called at [/Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:202]
    #2 require(/Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/Users/scott/sites/mystore/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_newsletter_default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 202.

[22-Jul-2022 14:53:01 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_newsletter_default.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.4.21/lib/php') in /Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 202

----

[22-Jul-2022 14:36:18 America/New_York] Request URI: /mystore/, IP address: ::1
    #1 require() called at [/Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/modules/bootstrap/subscribe_header.php:20]
    #2 include(/Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/modules/bootstrap/subscribe_header.php) called at [/Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_header.php:149]
    #3 require(/Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:124]
    #4 require(/Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/Users/scott/sites/mystore/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_subscribe_header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/modules/bootstrap/subscribe_header.php on line 20.

[22-Jul-2022 14:36:19 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_subscribe_header.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.4.21/lib/php') in /Users/scott/sites/mystore/includes/modules/bootstrap/subscribe_header.php on line 20

Also the images in admin are not found when running the subscription_manager.php page.
    Last edited by swguy; 22 Jul 2022 at 08:05 PM.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

For those using the prior version, there's a bug - if you had the plugin installed from before, the NEWSONLY_SUBSCRIPTION_HEADER config had the values 'on' and 'off' (not 'true' or 'false') so you'd have to update the code or update the database. The code checks for this value are inconsistent - ./includes/modules/bootstrap/subscribe_header.php checks for 'on' and the others check true/false so check carefully.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

I'll also note that One-Page Checkout's "registered customers" feature provides a similar (and supported) means for customers to 'register' without providing address details ... at least until their first order.