Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Newsletter-Only Subscriptions for v1.3x

Quote Originally Posted by senortim View Post
    Hi Jeroen,

Oh, wow. So I just realized this error is not just the sidebox but it's hitting my registration as well. (Maybe that's a clue about what's wrong?)

Something really seems wrong with my defines. The "newsletter_subscribe_filesnames.php" is in /includes/extra_datafiles/ -- and he "subscribe.php" is in /includes/languages/english/my_template/.

I'm getting an error now on the define "TABLE_SUBSCRIBERS".

Thanks for your help!
    Tim
    As the SQL query catched in the admin, i am thinking it has to be somewhere in the shop-side of things.
    The only place i would suspect this to go wrong is indeed in newsletter_subscribe_filenames.php.
    You allready said it's there, if it isn't corrupt then i wouldn't know why it would throw that error.
    Maybe you should try re-uploading that file.
    If that doesn't solve anything then i don't think the error is in subscribe mod, but i would probably remove the mod anyway and see if the shop would start running without an error again, or if you then possibly get a different error message.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, nagelkruid. I'll give that a try. It might take a while to see; I've got the site running in a crippled mode that required some modifications to code. (Would be great!! if ZC would let us turn off MODs in a control panel!!) :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by senortim View Post
    Thanks, nagelkruid. I'll give that a try. It might take a while to see; I've got the site running in a crippled mode that required some modifications to code. (Would be great!! if ZC would let us turn off MODs in a control panel!!) :-)
    Heh, they can write a control panel, but it is still up to the people who write these mods to have a proper disable/enable function.

But i agree, especially for code added to core-files and autoloaders, would be great to have an if(this_mod_enabled) option in there....mmm, sounds like a perfect world...

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

I need urgent support on this one.. After installation my site is now just blank pages. I have not touched tpl_header.php

http://www.lizdisler.com.au

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by slappadudle View Post
    I have not touched tpl_header.php
    Shortly after writing this I realised that the file had actually been overwritten by an example but now, even after restoring the original, it still loads blank. What's going on??

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

I need urgent support on this one.. After installation my site is now just blank pages. I have not touched tpl_header.php

http://www.lizdisler.com.au

Any ideas?
    - restore your backup
    or
    - read the "i get the blank page" what to do from drbyte.
    it will install an error logging that will show you what exactly is causing the blank page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nagelkruid View Post
    - restore your backup
    or
    - read the "i get the blank page" what to do from drbyte.
    it will install an error logging that will show you what exactly is causing the blank page.
    Done - here's the results. I have removed any empty lines at the bottom of language files, which has fixed blank pages before but not today
    A fatal error is listed near the bottom but what's causing it??

HTML Code:
    Notice: Constant TABLE_SUBSCRIBERS already defined in /home/disler/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/subscription_manager_filenames.php on line 24

Notice: Constant FILENAME_SUBSCRIBE already defined in /home/disler/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/subscription_manager_filenames.php on line 26

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/disler/public_html/includes/local/configure.php:1) in /home/disler/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/disler/public_html/includes/local/configure.php:1) in /home/disler/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/disler/public_html/includes/local/configure.php:1) in /home/disler/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_sanitize.php on line 122

Notice: Constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS already defined in /home/disler/public_html/includes/languages/english/email_extras.php on line 103

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/disler/public_html/includes/local/configure.php:1) in /home/disler/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Notice: Constant SUBSCRIBE_DUPLICATE_CUSTOMERS_ERROR already defined in /home/disler/public_html/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/subscription_manager_extra_definitions.php on line 3

Notice: Constant SUBSCRIBE_DUPLICATE_NEWSONLY_ERROR already defined in /home/disler/public_html/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/subscription_manager_extra_definitions.php on line 4

Notice: Constant SUBSCRIBE_DUPLICATE_NEWSONLY_ACCT already defined in /home/disler/public_html/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/subscription_manager_extra_definitions.php on line 5

Notice: Constant SUBSCRIBE_DUPLICATE_OTHER_ACCT already defined in /home/disler/public_html/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/subscription_manager_extra_definitions.php on line 6

Notice: Constant TEXT_SUBSCRIBER_DEFAULT_NAME already defined in /home/disler/public_html/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/subscription_manager_extra_definitions.php on line 9

Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_languages() in /home/disler/public_html/index.php on line 25

Notice: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to int in Unknown on line 0

Plugin Contributions

Done - here's the results. I have removed any empty lines at the bottom of language files, which has fixed blank pages before but not today
    A fatal error is listed near the bottom but what's causing it??
    Is this a custom path you made? includes/local/
    I don't have it.

Looking at the errors, i have no clue where this comes from, but i can bet you, you won't be able to reproduce this on a regular shop

I would just undo the changes you have made by removing the files placed for this mod and removing the manual edits you may have done.

Get your store back up and running and then reconsider how bad you need people to signup for newsletters without subscribing

If you want to have another go, i recommend test stuff locally before you go live with it as it should be sales coming in 1st place, not services, right?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for letting me know.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed "login as customer from admin" and now my newletter subscription only feature will not generate a subscription only account from the index page. It will create a subscription only accout from the admin panel, howerver. Can anyone give me a few clues. My site is http//letsseethemenu.com

Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast