Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Language/Currency Links in Header

Hi,

I am installing this addon into a fresh v.1.5.8 test site. I have uploaded all files and when running the SQLpatch from Admin, I get a white screen error and this in my Error Logs....

#1 trigger_error() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:667]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:634]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:275]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\sqlpatch.php:297]
    #5 executeSql() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\sqlpatch.php:744]
    #6 require(C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\sqlpatch.php) called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_id' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Show Languages in Header?', 'HEADER_LANGUAGES_DISPLAY', 'true', 'Display the Languages flags/links in Header?', 19, 170, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '); ==> (as called by) C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\sqlpatch.php on line 297 <== in C:\wamp64\www\158\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 667.

Can you point me the right direction to correct this to finish the install of this mod??

Thank you for your help,

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NWCE View Post
    Hi,

I am installing this addon into a fresh v.1.5.8 test site. I have uploaded all files and when running the SQLpatch from Admin, I get a white screen error and this in my Error Logs....

#1 trigger_error() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:667]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:634]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:275]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\sqlpatch.php:297]
    #5 executeSql() called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\sqlpatch.php:744]
    #6 require(C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\sqlpatch.php) called at [C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_id' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Show Languages in Header?', 'HEADER_LANGUAGES_DISPLAY', 'true', 'Display the Languages flags/links in Header?', 19, 170, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '); ==> (as called by) C:\wamp64\www\158\ADMIN\sqlpatch.php on line 297 <== in C:\wamp64\www\158\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 667.

Can you point me the right direction to correct this to finish the install of this mod??

Thank you for your help,

Jeff
    Change that SQL patch from
    Code:
     INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Show Languages in Header?', 'HEADER_LANGUAGES_DISPLAY', 'true', 'Display the Languages flags/links in Header?', 19, 170, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
    to
    Code:
     INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Show Languages in Header?', 'HEADER_LANGUAGES_DISPLAY', 'true', 'Display the Languages flags/links in Header?', 19, 170, NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
    ... essentially removing that configuration_id value that's invalid (the SQL processing will automatically calculate the next available value).

Plugin Contributions

Thanks very much for your help with this lat 9....this worked perfectly!!

Appreciate it,

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I made a release of this module for Zen Cart v1.5.8. I removed css file which was not doing as expected and I prefer a thin bar at the top (styles make it thicker). Language flag for the actually used language is not displayed any more, only other available languages flags are, Same thing with currencies.
    It works well but I made a mistake in the release with sql queries for install/uninstall. I stupidly did copy these queries from old version when making new release file. They must be corrected as stated above by lat9.
    Remove
    Code:
    configuration_id,
    and
    Code:
    '',
    and everything should be fine. I already submitted a corrected version few days ago but for any reason it has not been approved yet. Until it is available please do the modification above on sql queries.
    This small plugin is really a 'plus' in any multilingual Zen Cart, you should try it.

Plugin Contributions

I have just submitted a version4.0.2 in plugin section that add a file for template Bootstrap which structure is quite different than standard templates.

Plugin Contributions

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I tried the latest on a test Bootstrap site, and there's nothing being displayed in the header.

It looks like the code is there, but no output is displayed because it's nothing but white-space.

I am attaching two screenshots. The first shows that nothing is displayed (I highlighted it with a blue box). The second shows the page source where you can see the output block is there but only white-space is noted where the content should be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_875.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	20411

Name:	screenshot_877.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	20412

Any ideas why that's happening?
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I tried the latest on a test Bootstrap site, and there's nothing being displayed in the header.

It looks like the code is there, but no output is displayed because it's nothing but white-space.

I am attaching two screenshots. The first shows that nothing is displayed (I highlighted it with a blue box). The second shows the page source where you can see the output block is there but only white-space is noted where the content should be.

Name:	screenshot_875.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	20411

Name:	screenshot_877.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	20412

Any ideas why that's happening?
    Just to check, you need at least two languages/currencies installed for this to work. Actually used language/currency is not displayed.
    It looks like something is missing. Did you installed files in template_default, they are necessary.

The only problem I found that still need to be fixed is color diplay for currencies. Default is blue (link) and does not go well with dark background.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I was under the assumption that the plugin itself would offer a dropdown list of translations and currencies. I wasn't aware that it relied on what already preexisted from the store. Now it makes sense why nothing was displayed, because we currently only have one currency (USD) and one language file (English).
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

I have just submitted version 4.0.3 in plugin section:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=30
    It will now display currencies links in Bootstrap template in a visible color and you can easily customize this by modifying css file.
    Instruction/descrition have been updated too.

Plugin Contributions

Great work thanks.
    Is is possible to make the currencies appear in a pull-down menu?
    How to do this?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast