Default authorize.net question

I have a couple orders today through authorize.net

the order came through as tho it had been paid (like paypal does). However it seems that when i login to authorize and check, it says

Captured/Pending Settlement

then when i view the details, it says completed sucessfully.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND, has the money been posted, or what?

anyone know how this process works

thanks guys

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: authorize.net question

Have you solved you issue with this now? Have you received funds?

Absolute

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute
    Have you solved you issue with this now? Have you received funds?

Absolute
    Yes, but im still wondering if there is a way to display more information on the order of the status of the CC purchase. As of now i have to login to the authorize and find out if the transaction is completed or not. IS there anyway to have this information display to the order itself in admin of zencart?

if so, please point into the correct direction to get it functioning on the site. Otherwise someone please create a way. heh :)

thanks in advance
    Wicked

Plugin Contributions

I get an auto-receipt email from Authorize.net for every credit card transaction. Then I get an end of the day settlement report email of the total transactions for the day. Funds are directly deposited on the 2nd day after the transaction.

Do you need something more than this? If not, you control getting these emails in your Authorize.net admin.

Best wishes

Plugin Contributions

I'm having sort of a similar problem with auth.net. My test transactions dont show up at all in the merchant interface. They go through like they are approved and I see no evidence of success or failure for that matter. Is there supposed to be any evidence of test transactions?

Thanks for any help.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nix
    I'm having sort of a similar problem with auth.net. My test transactions dont show up at all in the merchant interface. They go through like they are approved and I see no evidence of success or failure for that matter. Is there supposed to be any evidence of test transactions?

Thanks for any help.
    On the authorize.net merchant side, there will never be any evidence of test transactions.

To get a "real" test, you need to place your merchant account AND your Zen Cart module into "Production" mode, and then place some REAL transactions. You can void them in the merchant terminal once they go through, so that your card isn't really charged.

The "test" mode for the payment module is almost pointless except for during a development phase. The best testing is in production mode with real cards, and refunds, etc.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.