Plugin Contributions

Default Installation Error - help?

Hi,

I have uploaded Zen Cart correctly to my hosting however when I go the the address to begin uploading, I get the following error:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster AT merchstore DOT co DOT uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.merchstore.co.uk Port 80

When I look at the error log, I can trace the following:

[Sun Jun 4 14:45:33 2006] [error] [client 86.131.10.30] File does not exist: /home/merchsto/public_html/500.shtml
    [Sun Jun 4 14:45:33 2006] [alert] [client 86.131.10.30] /home/merchsto/public_html/zc_install/.htaccess: SecFilterEngine not allowed here
    [Sun Jun 4 14:45:33 2006] [error] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/merchsto/public_html/includes/application_top.php:83) in /home/merchsto/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 105
    [Sun Jun 4 14:45:33 2006] [error] PHP Warning: dir(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/merchsto/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 84
    [Sun Jun 4 14:45:33 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/merchsto/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 83
    [Sun Jun 4 14:45:33 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/merchsto/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 83
    [Sun Jun 4 14:45:33 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/merchsto/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 83

What do I need to do to solve the problem?

Many thanks,

PC

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installation Error - help?

Registered on: 04-Jun-2006
    Registration request being processed

You need to allow another 24 hrs (minimum) to allow your domain to fully propagate on the server.

Vger

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installation Error - help?

try renaming the /zc_install/.htaccess file to htaccess_bak

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.