Plugin Contributions

Moving to from Subdomain to Domain

Hello All,

I've finally custmized the shopping cart on the test server and it's ready to go live.
    I'm trying to move my shopping cart from my subdomain http://test.polstarbrand.com/catalog to http://www.polstarbrand.com/catalog and I'm running into problems.

I followed the steps outlined in the FAQ (http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/faq.ph...switch_servers) except for one step (which I did differently)
    Instead of using PHPmyAdmin or the database backup module, I backed up my database from the control panel of my domain. I also restored my database from the control panel. After reseting the cache, I ran into this error message:

------
    Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:\php5\pear/includes/application_top.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (D:\Inetpub\Customers\viuxhosting\spalton\polstarbrand.com) in D:\Inetpub\Customers\viuxhosting\spalton\polstarbrand.com\www\catalog\cache\fix_ cache_key.php on line 65

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in D:\Inetpub\Customers\viuxhosting\spalton\polstarbrand.com\www\catalog\cache\fix_ cache_key.php on line 65

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\Inetpub\Customers\viuxhosting\spalton\polstarbrand.com\www\catalog\cache\fix_ cache_key.php on line 65
    -------

Thanks for your suggestions

Mark
    Last edited by DrByte; 20 Jun 2006 at 11:20 PM. Reason: updated FAQ link

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moving to from Subdomain to Domain

I just realized that I was reseting the cache in the wrong directory. It's supposed to be in the same directory that index.php exists. I'm going to try uploading my files again and use phpmyadmin to import the database. I'll post back here with results