Trouble after DB upgrade

Installed 1.3.0.1 fresh with new DB all loaded as normal

Dropped the DB

Ran the DB restore from a 1.2.6 backup

Re-Ran the installer and upgraded the DB

Previous Install had used a 3rd party template

Now when attempting to access the store I am receiving this message

Code:
    Warning: main(DIR_WS_TEMPLATEStemplate_default/common/html_header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_htm/zen/index.php on line 43

Warning: main(DIR_WS_TEMPLATEStemplate_default/common/html_header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/zen/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_TEMPLATEStemplate_default/common/html_header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/share/pear') in /home/public_html/zen/index.php on line 43
    This is line #43 in index.php:
    Code:
    require($template->get_template_dir('html_header.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/html_header.php');
    I don't know what is in the DB, what to edit in the DB, to clear this error up.

I believe that it is DB related with the previous template that is now not installed but am not sure.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DB Troubles

Can you get into the Admin to change to another template?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

the problem is rather odd, given that DIR_WS_TEMPLATES is set in your configure.php file.....

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Good Dr.Byte,

I can enter the admin. When I select template selection, I get there but there is a msg at the top:
    Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/public_html/zen/admin/template_select.php on line 221
    Line #221: in red
    Code:
    $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_TEMPLATE_AUTHOR  . $template_info[$tInfo->template_dir]['author']);
            $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_TEMPLATE_VERSION  . $template_info[$tInfo->template_dir]['version']);
            $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_TEMPLATE_DESCRIPTION  . '<br />' . $template_info[$tInfo->template_dir]['description']);
            $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_TEMPLATE_INSTALLED  . '<br />');
            while (list ($key, $value) = each($template_info) ) {
              $contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_TEMPLATE . $key . '/images/' . $value['screenshot'] . '" target = "_blank">' . zen_image_button('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;' . $value['name']);
    The template listed as selected is the 3rd party that was loaded with the 1.2.6 install.
    "Jungle2", and there are no other templates viewable even though I know that prior to the DB upgrade(the fresh install) the template_default was there and the template_info.php is also exists.

I am floored about this, as this relates to the other question that I posted about creating the DB backup, is there some tables that I can drop from the backup that will allow the products, customers, etc to be transferred and not the previous template information? This without breaking the functionality?

If this might be a possibility, would I just load the tables to a fresh 1.3.0.1 DB without the drop step?
    Last edited by kobra; 7 Jun 2006 at 08:32 AM.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You could try to work around this by editing the single record in the "template_select" table and changing it to "template_default" temporarily.

I'm guessing that somethings awry with the template_info.php file in your Jungle2 template.

Plugin Contributions

I'm guessing that somethings awry with the template_info.php file in your Jungle2 template.
    I believe that it is DB related with the previous template that is now not installed but am not sure.
    I should have made a stronger point of this. The 3rd party template is not installed and no template_info.php for it.

It comes across with the DB information.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

So, I quote myself again then:
    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte
    You could try to work around this by editing the single record in the "template_select" table and changing it to "template_default" temporarily.
    That's the table that stores the name of the currently active template. In your case, either edit the content of it, or skip it when copying from the old site.