I know it ... no clue how many times I started to write one of these and then got side tracked and then took the code to far on the update/upgrade to even make it worth trying to finish let alone fix ...

One of these days we will have one written ...

Until then all you get are the /docs ... the FAQs ... the WIKI ... the 1000s of questions and answers here on the forum ... the wonderful bunch of folks that take the time to answer all of these questions that are but a search away ...

Many shy away from the search ... or give up on the first half dozen to a dozen posts they look through ...

I kinda of have to laugh ... what's the worse that happens in searching and finding something unrealated? You might learn something that will help you an hour later?

Besides ... when is the last time an index in a manual actually took you to the right page the first time? And didn't you learn "something" neat for having at least read the first paragraph or two of the page unrealated to what you are looking for?

Nothing like a good search in the forum for 15 to 30 minutes to learn all kinds of neat things you never knew existed in Zen Cart ... and often times ... you will find the answer to your question at the same time ...