I am a complete newbie here and in the use of zen cart. So far, I like it but need a little help. I was using the classic template until reading about compatiblity issues with upgrades and downloaded, installed and activated the future zen template. When I refresh my site I get these errors:

Warning: require(includes/languages/english/header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.fiapinho/marchionda/wcwusa.com/wcwstore/includes/languages/english.php on line 616

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/.fiapinho/marchionda/wcwusa.com/wcwstore/includes/languages/english.php on line 616

Could someone help me understand this? Thanks for your time and patience. For now I went back to the classic template. My store is not live right now - that is, it is not live to customers. So, I am purely getting things straight right now. Have a good night.