Thread: future zen help

Plugin Contributions

Default future zen help

I am a complete newbie here and in the use of zen cart. So far, I like it but need a little help. I was using the classic template until reading about compatiblity issues with upgrades and downloaded, installed and activated the future zen template. When I refresh my site I get these errors:

Warning: require(includes/languages/english/header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.fiapinho/marchionda/wcwusa.com/wcwstore/includes/languages/english.php on line 616

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/.fiapinho/marchionda/wcwusa.com/wcwstore/includes/languages/english.php on line 616

Could someone help me understand this? Thanks for your time and patience. For now I went back to the classic template. My store is not live right now - that is, it is not live to customers. So, I am purely getting things straight right now. Have a good night.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: future zen help

I believe that this is a problem in your general set up. Specifically it seems that your includes/languages/english/header.php file is either missing or corrupted.

The reason that Classic works is that it has its own includes/languages/english/classic/header.php file which overrides the missing/corrupted standard version.

This is not problem specific to future Zen. It would happen if you switched to any template that did not have its own header.php file. However, as the classic header.php is very similar to the standard header.php, a quick solution would be to simply copy it into the includes/languages/english directory.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: future zen help

Thanks for your help! That worked.