I am using Zen-Cart version 1.2.7 and have just installed the Improved Attributes Controller version 1.0

I am having the following problem, and I am wondering if there is a work around? I have, of course, searched the forum before posting but can't find the answer.

I sell a range of widgets having different finishes and different sizes. Each widget may come in 3 finishes and two sizes for example. Finish does not affect price, and I can add these successfully using the improved att controller. Widget is priced solely on the size attribute so has no base price. These too I have added individually via the attributes controller.

Problem is this: When the product displays in the store, no "Starting At" price displays for any products added via the improved attributes controller. Products added before installing the Imp Att Contr still display the lowest attribute price as the Starting At price.

So, I suppose there are two possibilities; Is there a way to display the minimum attribute price as the "Starting At" price whilst using the Imp Att Contr [Preferred]? Or alternatively is there a way to remove the starting at price from dispalying for all of the products?

Many thanks.