Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help with Fastway Shipping Module

Hi Kevin,

The error you are experiencing is a typo in one of the files. You need to replace /includes/modules/shipping/fastway.php wih the one available from the link.

http://www.ozetrade.net/mods/fastway_fix_1.zip

Regards,
    Greg

Plugin Contributions

That has done the trick Greg, thank you so much for your time and help on this module, i had to make a minor adjustment to line 78, it was ($sql = "SELECT * FROM fastway_zones WHERE $topcode >= f_postcode and $topcode <= f_postcode";) i just added zen_ in front of fastway_zones ($sql = "SELECT * FROM zen_fastway_zones WHERE $topcode >= f_postcode and $topcode <= f_postcode";) and it is now working, again, thank you very much

Regards

Kevin

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You might consider using DB_PREFIX, like this, as it is more widely generic than hard-coding "zen_" into it:
    Code:
    $sql = "SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "fastway_zones WHERE $topcode >= f_postcode and $topcode <= f_postcode";

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Re: help with Fastway Shipping Module

The link below has a revised package which has had previously mentioned fixes applied, and the SQL statement modified as suggested by DrByte.

http://www.ozetrade.net/mods/fastsway_v1.0.1.zip

Keep the feedback coming - good or bad, so the module is finalised early and can be placed in the download section.

Regards,
    Greg

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone,

just wondering how the module is going for those who have downloaded it. Any hiccups?

Michelle
    vegan nut free eco friendly skin care
    skinessence australia

Plugin Contributions

Hello Michelle

I have downloaded this mod and so far it is working fine, you just have to make sure that you get all the zones correct in the shipping modules, local zone, short haul etc, if you do have problems, please let me know

Kevin

Plugin Contributions

i was using the fastway mod for a few months with no problems. In the last week it has over and undercharged and now i get a blank shipping page if i have fastway and austpost installed. Any ideas. Christmas comming, couldn't be a worse time for this to break.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Kevin.

Sorry Marknew, can't help. My partner looks after all that. We had a few issues, but he uninstalled it and re-installed and now it works fine.

Michelle
    vegan nut free eco friendly skin care
    skinessence australia

Plugin Contributions

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hello everyone[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I am looking at this module with the intent of changing it over to fit the NZ market and codes, I am also going to have a go at modifying it to suit a number of other major couriers here in NZ. In fact I have already made requests from all the major carriers for there relevant information (shipping dest codes and the like).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Anyway, I have what may seem like a silly question, but I need to clarify for myself.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]When processing the shipping in ZC with this module, where does the destination information that is used for calculating the shipping come from, does the user have to enter it, or is the pulled from their details when they created their account?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I already know that we have to setup the origin of shipping first.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Thank for any comments, and I will let you know how I am progressing with my conversion.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Fred[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by maori1 View Post
    Hello Michelle

I have downloaded this mod and so far it is working fine, you just have to make sure that you get all the zones correct in the shipping modules, local zone, short haul etc, if you do have problems, please let me know

Kevin
    Hi Kevin

Its been a while since you posted your response to the Fastways question.... but can you help by explaining what I need to do to get all the zones correct? I have installed the module but am not sure how to define the zones?

Many thanks

Deb

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast