Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Wishlist Contribution vs Image Handler 2

or vice versa... anyhow

Heya,
    I have two totally different questions, but they are intertwined--hoping this is the right spot to post them together as such.

Will IH2 watermark the images displayed in the wishlist contribution pages? If so, could someone explain how...?

If not, does anyone have any suggestions on how best to integrate it to cover the wishlist images?

And lastly, I've read over every topic on the subject, but I was able to modify and get the wishlist contrib, working on 1.3.0.1. The only glitch I am having is that html email looks contains this: (and without a link)
    Code:
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML
    and the admin text email copy insists on puking out the session id. I've gone through every post/thread I could find on the matter, and none of those seem to resolve the issue. Any ideas?

The wishlist contrib isn't active on the site, but I don't think this is something you would need to see, as it generates no true error, other than than the glitches above. Overall, both work great except for those minor issues.

Thanks in advance,
    -Christine
    808's ZenCart: http://808StockPhoto.com/gallery/
    Royalty Free Stock Photos at 808 Stock Photography: http://808StockPhoto.com/

Plugin Contributions

Re: Wishlist Contribution vs Image Handler 2

I resolved the integration issue between ZenCart v1.3.0.1, IH2, and the Wishlists contributions, the images are sized correctly to small size, the watermarks/hover are functional, the session id is no longer being attached to the url in the share wishlists email, so thought I'd share my fixes to date:

Modify line 76 in /catalogue/includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/templates/un_wishlist_find/tpl_un_wishlist_find_default.php
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products->fields['products_image'], $products->fields['products_name'], '', '', 'class="productlist"'); ?>
    Replace with: (modify SMALL to desired size):
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products->fields['products_image'], $products->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'class="productlist"'); ?>
    and

Modify line 93 from the original code in
    /catalogue/includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/templates/un_wishlist/tpl_un_wishlist_default.php from this:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products->fields['products_image'], $products->fields['products_name'],  '', '', 'class="productlist"'); ?>
    and replace with:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products->fields['products_image'], $products->fields['products_name'],  SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'class="productlist"'); ?>
    To repair the massive textarea and the blank message area with the "8" in the text of the share wishlists/tell a friend function of the wishlist, modify line 26 in
    /catalogue/includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/templates/un_wishlist_email/tpl_un_wishlist_email_default.php from:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_textarea_field('message', 'soft', 40, 8, sprintf(FORM_DEFAULT_BODY, STORE_NAME, $from_name)); ?>
    and replace with:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_textarea_field('message', 'soft', 9,  sprintf(FORM_DEFAULT_BODY, STORE_NAME, $from_name)); ?>
    To repair the session id from displaying in the wishlist tell a friend email:
    Modify /catalogue/includes/modules/pages/un_wishlist_email/header_php.php (this fix is discussed in the wishlist contribution support forum)

Replace (around line 51):
    Code:
    $email_body .= sprintf(TEXT_EMAIL_LINK, $from_name,  zen_href_link(UN_FILENAME_LIGHTBOX_FIND, 'wid=' . $id));
    with:
    Code:
    $email_body .= sprintf(TEXT_EMAIL_LINK, $from_name, zen_href_link(UN_FILENAME_LIGHTBOX_FIND, 'wid=' . $id, 'NONSSL', false));
    All in all, I've been able to successfully port the wishlist contribution to a lightbox. Since everything has attributes, the compact view does not add multiple items to the cart, so I'll be modifying that feature out.

The only lingering problem I have with the wishlist now is that the html version of the wishlist email does not link the url (it comes in the html message as plain text--no link). Can anyone tell me how to get this linked properly?

Thanks,
    -Christine
    808's ZenCart: http://808StockPhoto.com/gallery/
    Royalty Free Stock Photos at 808 Stock Photography: http://808StockPhoto.com/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wishlist Contribution vs Image Handler 2

Installed mine on 1.3.6 and got the images working with IH2, but the email is still containing the following :

e-mail to customer:
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

and copy email to admin shows details in email
    UN_FILENAME_LIGHTBOX_FIND in the link (can't find the difine for it)

and at bottom

Email: [email protected]
    OFFICE_LOGGIN_EMAIL [email protected]

not sure why the second line ?

Plugin Contributions

I too am still getting the "$EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML" and nothing else in my emails that are sent. I applied the code changes that were dictated in this thread (minus the image handler one). Still nothing. Any ideas?

I am running 1.3.5. Everything else about this module works, except that my HTML email messages that are sent to a friend only contain:

So-And_So's Wish List at MJM Magic
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Jeff,

Have you tried this post by Alik??

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...light=wishlist

Seems to have worked for me, need to get my logo to show, and the links don't appear as url's that you can click. Let me know if you have any luck with it..

Quote Originally Posted by tcustomgolf View Post
    Jeff,

Have you tried this post by Alik??

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...light=wishlist

Seems to have worked for me, need to get my logo to show, and the links don't appear as url's that you can click. Let me know if you have any luck with it..
    Didn't work for me...

[quote=GlassHoppah;218411]I resolved the integration issue between ZenCart v1.3.0.1, IH2, and the Wishlists contributions, the images are sized correctly to small size, the watermarks/hover are functional, the session id is no longer being attached to the url in the share wishlists email, so thought I'd share my fixes to date:/quote]

Christine, thanks so much for the fixes! I had decided not to use the Wishlist until you made the image fixes :) I am having email issues with it and was wondering if you might know what is going on. When I use the Tell A Friend about the wishlist on my site http://www.giftsofcharacter.com, I get emails that are text-only even though I admin emails set to come in HTML. In my site http://www.doodlebuckets.com, I get an email with the wishlist in HTML and it looks great but the admin [Tell a Friend}, although it comes in HTML, only has as its text [FONT=&quot]$EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML[/FONT] MY admin/email options settings for the two sites are identical and the mod files are identical. What could be happening, do you think? I am not a coder, so I have piddled and piddled, but can't figure out what is wrong. Please help!
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

I am new to this wishlist how would i create new tables. It reads -----[ 1. Create tables ]----------------------------------------------------

Create tables 'un_wishlists' and 'un_products_to_wishlists' using 'un_wishlist.sql'. Important: If in your implementation of ZenCart you defined a database table prefix (see file "includes/configure.php", line 52), add that prefix to the table names in the sql file ("un_wishlist.sql", lines 9, 10, 28 and 29).

Plugin Contributions

In response to the email issue: when sending wishlist to a friend-- the link in the email that takes the friend to the wishlist results in a Page Error.

Solution is found in /includes/modules/pages/un_wishlist_email/header.php

Around line 51 change:
    $email_body .= sprintf(TEXT_EMAIL_LINK, $from_name, zen_href_link(UN_FILENAME_LIGHTBOX_FIND, 'wid=' . $id, 'NONSSL', false));

To:
    $email_body .= sprintf(TEXT_EMAIL_LINK, $from_name, zen_href_link(UN_FILENAME_WISHLIST_FIND, 'wid=' . $id, 'NONSSL', false));

This is a great mod and I'm happy to have it working fully now. I'm not a programmer and it took a day and a half of tweeking. You may be better off buying the other one mentioned in these contribution threads for 50.

Plugin Contributions

Your'e a STAR Glass!! Those Wishlist images were HUGE now its all good, cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast