Plugin Contributions

AARGH, Zencart stopped working!

I uploaded the 'create account success' and the 'table rate' file. Everything looked fine but now when I click the confirm button at the end of the checkout process, I am sent to the main page!

Help! I have been working on this for the last 4 months and I am ready to go live...but now this strange occurence?! Any ideas?

Thanks!
    shelly AT balloonmaniacs DOT com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AARGH, Zencart stopped working!

Everything is fine, sorry!

Thanks!

PS Couldn't find how to delete this post, sorry for any inconvenience...

Plugin Contributions

What was the solution?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: AARGH, Zencart stopped working!

I closed and re-opened browser window for the third time...nothing I did! Very curious indeed!

Any chance you could help me understand the 'biggie'? I am ready to go live and I want to use authorize.net. I understand I need to register with them and I believe I need to purchase an SSL certificate, or not? Does authorize.net handle the encryption part or do I provide that through my web hosting company and then authorize.net uses my SSL cert to provide credit card information transfers?

Thanks for making my gray areas...clear!

Shelly

May the way you live be of benefit to all those with whom you have connection.

Plugin Contributions

Re: AARGH, Zencart stopped working!

Please see the other question I have posted here (ssjenson), I believe these are all interrelated. This first post was the beginning of the problems. For some reason when I clicked confirm, I was sent back to the main page. I opened new browsers and tried 5-6 times and then it worked, for no apparent reason! BUT, then about 3 days later the credit card module (authorizenetAIM) disappeared. As I have been trying to solve that puzzle, I enable the cc module. That has been working for about 1 week, until now, now it now sends me back to index page (as it did about 2 weeks ago with the authorizenetAIM module) when I click confirm. Sometimes it even disappears on me (like the authorizenetAIM did)! I have not touched any files (except adding new products) for the last week so I can't imagine how this happened, so unexpectedly and without apparent cause!

My script seems to be disabling and then eating my payment modules.

I am really at a loss here, over my head with this one. Everything is beautiful with the site, it was going great, until this. I was receiving orders for that one week, nothing now, obviously.

I am open to any help as I am leaving town with my kids for vacation in 24 hours!

Thanks, Shelly

Plugin Contributions

Make sure you have all your settings for Payment Modules before deleting ...

Go to the Modules ... Payments ...

Click on each Payment Module ... and click Remove on any where this appears ...

Now click on Check/Money Order ... and click Install and configure ...

Now click on AuthorizeNet AIM ... and click on Install and configure ...

Close all browser, clear your cache ... now go and test your checkout ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Oh and clear all cookies as well as you may have a conflict on the secure/non-secure etc.
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Re: AARGH, Zencart stopped working!

One quick question, the cart seems to work sometimes in Mozilla browser, not at all in IE. Does this make any sense to you? I don't understand how that would matter....

Shelly

p.s. I will let you know what happens after the previous thread instructions are complete.