Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: using zc_install

Yeah, I had the same error too here at Network Solutions. Reloading the page though will sometimes work, but that error still occurs. Asked the support group, said they were like fixing the PHP and SQL stuff.

About installation, well, what I did was I installed it locally first at my computer and then later transferred all the files to the server's root/htdocs/home. I have no idea if it's possible to install the thing on the fly.

So I created the directory 'home' there. It's my zencart root folder. That's also where my domain name points to.

Then, change server details in your configure.php. The tricky part is the physical path. NS won't tell you that, I wondered why. So I viewed my main page to receieve that error. You'll notice ZC will tell display the physical path along with the error, so copy and paste that path to your configure.php

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/data/11/0/XX/XX/XXXXX/user/XXXXXX/htdocs/Home/');

define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/data/11/0/XX/XX/XXXXX/user/XXXXXX/htdocs/Home/cache');

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: using zc_install

Would be easier to find out the physical path if you check http://www.yoursite.com/admin than the catalog so it won't redirect you to zc_install.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12