Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

FYI v1.3.0.2 released -- fixes several bugs

FYI - many reported bugs have been fixed in a new release.

You can find the announcement here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

As always, remember to TEST the application of any upgrades on a test site BEFORE going live!

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FYI v1.3.0.2 released -- fixes several bugs

admin -> includes -> languages -> english -> coupon_admin.php is really borked.

I couldn't even do a file compare with winmerge. I managed to fix it by editing the file but it should be checked out.

this is true for both the changed file zip and the full distro zip.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones

I couldn't even do a file compare with winmerge. I managed to fix it by editing the file but it should be checked out.

Yes,

Please note there are extra blank line inserted for every line and some even with 3 lines.

And only the lines from no. 223 to 233 are actually added.

A New Starter again

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded from V1.301 to 1.302 on my Test site (local drive) and I found the following problem. The page_name.css does not load at all ( I checked it out in firefox web developer). Just to make sure I was not going crazy, I loaded another one of my test sites (i have 3) which was not upgraded and it worked perfectly.

Any suggestions ?

Gerard

Plugin Contributions

I guess you guys are lucky. It's, actually, the first release I encountered problems to upgrade with.

I found these two reports on my upgrade_exceptions table.

First row:

PHP Code:

mysql_upgrade_zencart_1301_to_1302
    .sql
    Cannot insert configuration_key 
    "TEXT_PREFIX" because it already exists

INSERT INTO configuration 
    (configuration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderlast_modifieddate_addeduse_functionset_functionVALUES ('Text prefix''TEXT_PREFIX''txt_''Prefix used to differentiate between text option values and other option values'0NULLnow(), now(), NULLNULL); 
    second row:

PHP Code:

mysql_upgrade_zencart_1301_to_1302
    .sql
    Cannot insert configuration_key 
    "UPLOAD_PREFIX" because it already exists

INSERT INTO configuration 
    (configuration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderlast_modifieddate_addeduse_functionset_functionVALUES ('Upload prefix''UPLOAD_PREFIX''upload_''Prefix used to differentiate between upload options and other options'0NULLnow(), now(), NULLNULL); 
    It mentions these two already exists but, actually, it's the first time I run this part of the upgrade. I uploaded all the files from the package too. From the upgrade page report, it says it's due to a MOD but I have none ??

Very strange version I might say.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones

I cannot break the Coupon Admin ... this is what I have from the download in the /admin/includes/languages/english/coupon_admin.php
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    //
    // +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
    // |zen-cart Open Source E-commerce                                       |
    // | Copyright (c) 2003 The zen-cart developers                           |
    // |                                                                      |
    // | http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php                                    |
    // |                                                                      |
    // | Portions Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce                               |
    // | This source file is subject to version 2.0 of the GPL license,       |
    // | that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is        |
    // | available through the world-wide-web at the following url:           |
    // | http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt.                             |
    // | If you did not receive a copy of the zen-cart license and are unable |
    // | to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to       |
    // | [email protected] so we can mail you a copy immediately.          |
    //  $Id: coupon_admin.php 3665 2006-05-28 15:01:11Z ajeh $
    //

define('TOP_BAR_TITLE''Statistics');
    define('HEADING_TITLE''Discount Coupons');
    define('HEADING_TITLE_STATUS''Status : ');
    define('TEXT_CUSTOMER''Customer:');
    define('TEXT_COUPON''Coupon Name:');
    define('TEXT_COUPON_ALL''All Coupons');
    define('TEXT_COUPON_ACTIVE''Active Coupons');
    define('TEXT_COUPON_INACTIVE''Inactive Coupons');
    define('TEXT_SUBJECT''Subject:');
    define('TEXT_UNLIMITED''Unlimited');
    define('TEXT_FROM''From:');
    define('TEXT_FREE_SHIPPING''Free Shipping');
    define('TEXT_MESSAGE''Message:');
    define('TEXT_RICH_TEXT_MESSAGE','Rich-Text Message:');
    define('TEXT_SELECT_CUSTOMER''Select Customer');
    define('TEXT_ALL_CUSTOMERS''All Customers');
    define('TEXT_NEWSLETTER_CUSTOMERS''To All Newsletter Subscribers');
    define('TEXT_CONFIRM_DELETE''Are you sure you want to delete this Coupon?');
    define('TEXT_SEE_RESTRICT''Restrictions Apply');

define('TEXT_COUPON_ANNOUNCE','We\'re pleased to offer you a Store Coupon');

define('TEXT_TO_REDEEM''You can redeem this coupon during checkout. Just enter the code in the box provided, and click on the redeem button.');
    define('TEXT_IN_CASE'' in case you have any problems. ');
    define('TEXT_VOUCHER_IS''The coupon code is ');
    define('TEXT_REMEMBER''Don\'t lose the coupon code, make sure to keep the code safe so you can benefit from this special offer.');
    define('TEXT_VISIT''Visit us at %s');
    define('TEXT_ENTER_CODE'' and enter the code ');

define('TABLE_HEADING_ACTION''Action');

define('CUSTOMER_ID''Customer ID');
    define('CUSTOMER_NAME''Customer Name');
    define('REDEEM_DATE''Date Redeemed');
    define('IP_ADDRESS''IP Address');

define('TEXT_REDEMPTIONS''Redemptions');
    define('TEXT_REDEMPTIONS_TOTAL''In Total');
    define('TEXT_REDEMPTIONS_CUSTOMER''For this Customer');
    define('TEXT_NO_FREE_SHIPPING''No Free Shipping');

define('NOTICE_EMAIL_SENT_TO''Notice: Email sent to: %s');
    define('ERROR_NO_CUSTOMER_SELECTED''Error: No customer has been selected.');
    define('ERROR_NO_SUBJECT''Error: No subject has been entered.');

define('COUPON_NAME''Coupon Name');
    //define('COUPON_VALUE', 'Coupon Value');
    define('COUPON_AMOUNT''Coupon Amount');
    define('COUPON_CODE''Coupon Code');
    define('COUPON_STARTDATE''Start Date');
    define('COUPON_FINISHDATE''End Date');
    define('COUPON_FREE_SHIP''Free Shipping');
    define('COUPON_DESC''Coupon Description <br />(Customer can see)');
    define('COUPON_MIN_ORDER''Coupon Minimum Order');
    define('COUPON_USES_COUPON''Uses per Coupon');
    define('COUPON_USES_USER''Uses per Customer');
    define('COUPON_PRODUCTS''Valid Product List');
    define('COUPON_CATEGORIES''Valid Categories List');
    define('VOUCHER_NUMBER_USED''Number Used');
    define('DATE_CREATED''Date Created');
    define('DATE_MODIFIED''Date Modified');
    define('TEXT_HEADING_NEW_COUPON''Create New Coupon');
    define('TEXT_NEW_INTRO''Please fill out the following information for the new coupon.<br />');

define('ERROR_NO_COUPON_AMOUNT''No coupon amount entered');
    define('ERROR_NO_COUPON_NAME''No coupon name entered ');
    define('ERROR_COUPON_EXISTS''A coupon with that code already exists');

define('COUPON_NAME_HELP''A short name for the coupon');
    define('COUPON_AMOUNT_HELP''The value of the discount for the coupon, either fixed or add a % on the end for a percentage discount.');
    define('COUPON_CODE_HELP''You can enter your own code here, or leave blank for an auto generated one.');
    define('COUPON_STARTDATE_HELP''The date the coupon will be valid from');
    define('COUPON_FINISHDATE_HELP''The date the coupon expires');
    define('COUPON_FREE_SHIP_HELP''The coupon gives free shipping on an order. Note. This overrides the coupon_amount figure but respects the minimum order value');
    define('COUPON_DESC_HELP''A description of the coupon for the customer');
    define('COUPON_MIN_ORDER_HELP''The minimum order value before the coupon is valid');
    define('COUPON_USES_COUPON_HELP''The maximum number of times the coupon can be used, leave blank if you want no limit.');
    define('COUPON_USES_USER_HELP''Number of times a user can use the coupon, leave blank for no limit.');
    define('COUPON_PRODUCTS_HELP''A comma separated list of product_ids that this coupon can be used with. Leave blank for no restrictions.');
    define('COUPON_CATEGORIES_HELP''A comma separated list of cpaths that this coupon can be used with, leave blank for no restrictions.');
    define('COUPON_BUTTON_PREVIEW''Preview');
    define('COUPON_BUTTON_CONFIRM''Confirm');
    define('COUPON_BUTTON_BACK''Back');

define('COUPON_ACTIVE''Status');
    define('COUPON_START_DATE''Starts');
    define('COUPON_EXPIRE_DATE''Expires');

define('ERROR_DISCOUNT_COUPON_WELCOME''Discount Coupon CANNOT be deactivated. This Discount Coupon is the Welcome Discount Coupon<br /><br />Change the Welcome Discount Coupon before trying to delete it.');
    define('SUCCESS_COUPON_DISABLED''Success! Discount Coupon was set to Inactive ...');
    define('TEXT_COUPON_NEW''Use NEW Discount Coupon Code:');
    define('ERROR_DISCOUNT_COUPON_DUPLICATE''WARNING! Duplicate Coupon exists ... Copy cancelled for Coupon Code: ');
    define('TEXT_CONFIRM_COPY''Are you sure you want to Copy this Discount Coupon to another Discount Coupon?');
    define('SUCCESS_COUPON_DUPLICATE''Success! Discount Coupon was duplicated ...<br /><br />Be sure to check Coupon Name and Dates ...');
    ?>
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Here's what I got in both zip files.

PHP Code:
    <?php // // +----------------------------------------------------------------------+ // |zen-cart Open Source E-commerce                                       | // +----------------------------------------------------------------------+ // | Copyright (c) 2003 The zen-cart developers                           | // |                                                                      | // | http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php                                    | // |                                                                      | // | Portions Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce                               | // +----------------------------------------------------------------------+ // | This source file is subject to version 2.0 of the GPL license,       | // | that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is        | // | available through the world-wide-web at the following url:           | // | http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt.                             | // | If you did not receive a copy of the zen-cart license and are unable | // | to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to       | // | [email protected] so we can mail you a copy immediately.          | // +----------------------------------------------------------------------+ //  $Id: coupon_admin.php 3665 2006-05-28 15:01:11Z ajeh $ //  define('TOP_BAR_TITLE', 'Statistics'); define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Discount Coupons'); define('HEADING_TITLE_STATUS', 'Status : '); define('TEXT_CUSTOMER', 'Customer:'); define('TEXT_COUPON', 'Coupon Name:'); define('TEXT_COUPON_ALL', 'All Coupons'); define('TEXT_COUPON_ACTIVE', 'Active Coupons'); define('TEXT_COUPON_INACTIVE', 'Inactive Coupons'); define('TEXT_SUBJECT', 'Subject:'); define('TEXT_UNLIMITED', 'Unlimited'); define('TEXT_FROM', 'From:'); define('TEXT_FREE_SHIPPING', 'Free Shipping'); define('TEXT_MESSAGE', 'Message:'); define('TEXT_RICH_TEXT_MESSAGE','Rich-Text Message:'); define('TEXT_SELECT_CUSTOMER', 'Select Customer'); define('TEXT_ALL_CUSTOMERS', 'All Customers'); define('TEXT_NEWSLETTER_CUSTOMERS', 'To All Newsletter Subscribers'); define('TEXT_CONFIRM_DELETE', 'Are you sure you want to delete this Coupon?'); define('TEXT_SEE_RESTRICT', 'Restrictions Apply');  define('TEXT_COUPON_ANNOUNCE','We\'re pleased to offer you a Store Coupon');  define('TEXT_TO_REDEEM', 'You can redeem this coupon during checkout. Just enter the code in the box provided, and click on the redeem button.'); define('TEXT_IN_CASE', ' in case you have any problems. '); define('TEXT_VOUCHER_IS', 'The coupon code is '); define('TEXT_REMEMBER', 'Don\'t lose the coupon code, make sure to keep the code safe so you can benefit from this special offer.'); define('TEXT_VISIT', 'Visit us at %s'); define('TEXT_ENTER_CODE', ' and enter the code ');  define('TABLE_HEADING_ACTION', 'Action');  define('CUSTOMER_ID', 'Customer ID'); define('CUSTOMER_NAME', 'Customer Name'); define('REDEEM_DATE', 'Date Redeemed'); define('IP_ADDRESS', 'IP Address');  define('TEXT_REDEMPTIONS', 'Redemptions'); define('TEXT_REDEMPTIONS_TOTAL', 'In Total'); define('TEXT_REDEMPTIONS_CUSTOMER', 'For this Customer'); define('TEXT_NO_FREE_SHIPPING', 'No Free Shipping');  define('NOTICE_EMAIL_SENT_TO', 'Notice: Email sent to: %s'); define('ERROR_NO_CUSTOMER_SELECTED', 'Error: No customer has been selected.'); define('ERROR_NO_SUBJECT', 'Error: No subject has been entered.');  define('COUPON_NAME', 'Coupon Name'); //define('COUPON_VALUE', 'Coupon Value'); define('COUPON_AMOUNT', 'Coupon Amount'); define('COUPON_CODE', 'Coupon Code'); define('COUPON_STARTDATE', 'Start Date'); define('COUPON_FINISHDATE', 'End Date'); define('COUPON_FREE_SHIP', 'Free Shipping'); define('COUPON_DESC', 'Coupon Description <br />(Customer can see)'); define('COUPON_MIN_ORDER', 'Coupon Minimum Order'); define('COUPON_USES_COUPON', 'Uses per Coupon'); define('COUPON_USES_USER', 'Uses per Customer'); define('COUPON_PRODUCTS', 'Valid Product List'); define('COUPON_CATEGORIES', 'Valid Categories List'); define('VOUCHER_NUMBER_USED', 'Number Used'); define('DATE_CREATED', 'Date Created'); define('DATE_MODIFIED', 'Date Modified'); define('TEXT_HEADING_NEW_COUPON', 'Create New Coupon'); define('TEXT_NEW_INTRO', 'Please fill out the following information for the new coupon.<br />');  define('ERROR_NO_COUPON_AMOUNT', 'No coupon amount entered'); define('ERROR_NO_COUPON_NAME', 'No coupon name entered '); define('ERROR_COUPON_EXISTS', 'A coupon with that code already exists');   define('COUPON_NAME_HELP', 'A short name for the coupon'); define('COUPON_AMOUNT_HELP', 'The value of the discount for the coupon, either fixed or add a % on the end for a percentage discount.'); define('COUPON_CODE_HELP', 'You can enter your own code here, or leave blank for an auto generated one.'); define('COUPON_STARTDATE_HELP', 'The date the coupon will be valid from'); define('COUPON_FINISHDATE_HELP', 'The date the coupon expires'); define('COUPON_FREE_SHIP_HELP', 'The coupon gives free shipping on an order. Note. This overrides the coupon_amount figure but respects the minimum order value'); define('COUPON_DESC_HELP', 'A description of the coupon for the customer'); define('COUPON_MIN_ORDER_HELP', 'The minimum order value before the coupon is valid'); define('COUPON_USES_COUPON_HELP', 'The maximum number of times the coupon can be used, leave blank if you want no limit.'); define('COUPON_USES_USER_HELP', 'Number of times a user can use the coupon, leave blank for no limit.'); define('COUPON_PRODUCTS_HELP', 'A comma separated list of product_ids that this coupon can be used with. Leave blank for no restrictions.'); define('COUPON_CATEGORIES_HELP', 'A comma separated list of cpaths that this coupon can be used with, leave blank for no restrictions.'); define('COUPON_BUTTON_PREVIEW', 'Preview'); define('COUPON_BUTTON_CONFIRM', 'Confirm'); define('COUPON_BUTTON_BACK', 'Back');  define('COUPON_ACTIVE', 'Status'); define('COUPON_START_DATE', 'Starts'); define('COUPON_EXPIRE_DATE', 'Expires');  define('ERROR_DISCOUNT_COUPON_WELCOME', 'Discount Coupon CANNOT be deactivated. This Discount Coupon is the Welcome Discount Coupon<br /><br />Change the Welcome Discount Coupon before trying to delete it.'); define('SUCCESS_COUPON_DISABLED', 'Success! Discount Coupon was set to Inactive ...'); define('TEXT_COUPON_NEW', 'Use NEW Discount Coupon Code:'); define('ERROR_DISCOUNT_COUPON_DUPLICATE', 'WARNING! Duplicate Coupon exists ... Copy cancelled for Coupon Code: '); define('TEXT_CONFIRM_COPY', 'Are you sure you want to Copy this Discount Coupon to another Discount Coupon?'); define('SUCCESS_COUPON_DUPLICATE', 'Success! Discount Coupon was duplicated ...<br /><br />Be sure to check Coupon Name and Dates ...'); ?>
    I'll try another download and check that.

Plugin Contributions

How totally weird ...

I downloaded ... and I am not seeing that ... but then my text editors might be doing something different than your's ...

However, I just openned it in NotePad ... and it still looks fine ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I tried it in notepad, wordpad and notepad++ and Winmerge just went nuts.

Its the only file though that is like that.

Plugin Contributions

Well ... not sure what to say ...

I tried:

NoteTab Pro ... a older than the hills v4.82
    Beyond Compare
    NotePad
    UltraEdit

And just cannot get this to goober up ...

Thanks for the update ... hopefully if anyone else has a similar experience that post I made of the php file will help ...

Oh what kind of computer are you on?

Happen to have another computer running around, for giggles and grins?
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast