Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

NEW! LinkPoint API -- Release Candidate

While this has had a fair bit of testing to be sure payment authorizations etc work properly, I'd like to have some input from people using it on live shops. Mainly just to be sure the admin interfaces work as intended, etc. Also, want some feedback on the new features added to it:
    - auto-install of related database tables
    - tracking of transaction problems if any
    - fraud detection and alerting
    - admin reporting tool to review potential fraud transactions
    - auto-updating of order-comments with CC auth number when captured
    - can select different order-status settings based on authorized vs captured
    - improved documentation to explain how to do initial setup as well as warnings in admin

NOTE: cURL is required.
    See the readme.txt for technical details

Please post any problems with THIS module here in this thread. After a brief testing period, will upload the module to the main downloads area.
    Last edited by DrByte; 7 Jul 2006 at 07:48 AM.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NEW! LinkPoint API -- Release Candidate

Maybe it's my night to do things over and over again a gazillion times.

I did what I said. It fixed everything. I tested a product in the cart, used a CC number from linpoint, it was correctly declined etc. I checked linkpoint and the transaction showed immediately and correctly. Seems to be perfect!

Thanks Doc!
    Last edited by ladysaat; 23 Jun 2006 at 08:59 AM. Reason: no command of english at this point... Goodnight.

Plugin Contributions

Installed and works fine in both the Testing: Production, and Decline modes.

To make this go live, I need an SSL correct? Sorry Never ran a ecommerce website before. Where do I go from there after obtaining an SSL?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

After your host has installed your SSL certificate for you, you simply need to update your configure.php files to use SSL.
    This FAQ should help:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/faq.ph..._configure_ssl

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions