Plugin Contributions

Default Currency by IP questions

Here is the related thread in the Archives forum: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30183.

I have a few questions

I really want to use this contribution, I'm not sure if I have the latest version though, could someone please post the link? There is a link in the first post of that archived thread, but I don't know if it's the latest or not. The author also has a link in his siggy, but the link is pointed to a thread in the old Zen Cart forum

Also, I have to admit I'm a little confused after reading the archived thread.

My database does use the prefix zen_ so is there anything special I have to do? Should I upload both the sql queries in my zen admin? Or in php_myadmin? Do I want the ip2nation.sql to have the zen_ prefix??? What about the other SQL file? Also, I can't seem to get the ip2nation sql to upload, someone in the thread said they split it in two, but that didn't work I even tried splitting it into really small parts, the first couple worked and then it didn't work anymore after that. Any ideas???

Thank you so much!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Currency by IP questions

OK, just for anyone else who might have these questions, I did get it working

I installed it through the zen admin, I think you have to for it to give the tables the correct prefix. I had to split the ip2nation.sql file into 20, yes, TWENTY, seperate files for it to successfully upload. Now, I could have probably done it in less but I wasn't taking any chances :)

Seems to work great now!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

The next question is - how will you be able to handle this when the next upgrade packages will be released ?

Plugin Contributions

Ummm...I'll think I'll just stick with my current version I *just* got finished upgrading to 1.2.7 when 1.3 came out, I just can't face another upgrade yet lol.
    Danielle