Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module for ZenCartv1.3x

First signs are good. test transactions completed.

Client will run a live transaction through and hopefully the funds will be placed in the correct account.

I'll let you know the outcome.

Thanks so much for your help - its really appreciated!
    Love LIFE? Live IT!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have installed this module and it all works fine, the module is set to live. I have noticed on the customer confirmation page a line that says:

This is a TEST TRANSACTION. No money has changed hands.

But the site is live and the transaction has gone through?

Plugin Contributions

Tropheus,

You will find the solution here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...6&postcount=63

Alan

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I only use the Worldpay module on my newly launched site. It seemed to be working ok but since the Worldpay system upgraded a few weeks ago, I receive payments but the order details cannot be found on the administrator page or elsewhere. Has anything changed in the settings or should I look for the problem someplace else?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I've read through the entire post so hopefully I'm not asking a question that has already been asked many time before!

I've installed and tested in mode 100 and all appears to be ok and I recieve a congratulations message back in Zen Cart after entering some card details. I don't have the option for Visa BTW (- is this normal?) so I used a Mastercard test number... so far so good

However, when I test in mode 101 I also get a checkout success message and an order notification etc. As I understood it I should get a transaction failed response every time with mode 101? Am I missing something here? Any help greatly appreciated!

Nick

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by arsonman View Post
    Hi,

I only use the Worldpay module on my newly launched site. It seemed to be working ok but since the Worldpay system upgraded a few weeks ago, I receive payments but the order details cannot be found on the administrator page or elsewhere. Has anything changed in the settings or should I look for the problem someplace else?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi, I seem to be having a similar problem...i think my hosting company has made some recent server changes (improving the way php runs...my a**e). has anyone got any idea how to work around this? ihavent changed any of the files and all of a sudden the callback doesnt seem to work - ie no order confirmation.

thanks for your help,
    Erica

Plugin Contributions

Below is a copy of an email I just sent to Erica regarding this issue.

First of all - disaster recovery!!!

Have a look at this post - it might help you keep things ticking over until this issue is resolved.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=237

Now how to resolve this issue.

Are you getting any errors reported by WorldPay?

Has WorldPay recently upgraded their interface. They are in the process of doing this although my understanding is that this should not affect you in this way.

Have you contacted your hosting company? Questions to ask:

Have they changed configuration recently?

Changes to session handling?

Moved your hosting to a new server with a different IP address?

Have they upgraded their version of PHP?

Have they made any changes at all?

Until you get answers to these questions we are really only guessing.

Other reported callback failures seem to be caused by the WorldPay callback being re-directed - which WorldPay doesn't allow.

ZenCart will attempt to re-direct to the log in page if the session is lost and when this happens the callback fails.

There are lots of reasons why a session could be lost - a simple timeout for example, but this should happen only rarely.

Your host may have changed the way it handles sessions and perhaps your sessions are no longer being maintained. If this is the case you need to look at how you have set up sessions within your config files. includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php

For mine the session storage is set as follows:

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'db');

I've never had a callback failure.

The alternative is:

define('STORE_SESSIONS', '');

This stores your sessions in a file, I think in the cache directory. For this to work the directory permissions have to be set as 'writeable'.

Hope this is of some help. Let me know how you get on.

Regards,

Alan

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: WorldPay Module for ZenCartv1.3x

Please HELP,
    my WP credit card processing suddenly doesn't work and site needs to go live by end of this week..!

I was running in 100 transaction mode (test transactions only) and during payment process I could choose VISA, MC, MAESTRO etc... And test transactions were processing fine.

Now VISA option disappeared and I can't get through with MC (5100080000000000) nor MAESTRO testing CC numbers, receiving:
    "Declined. Sorry this transaction has been declined by your card issuer. No further information was passed to WorldPay as part of your confidentiality agreement with your card issuer. You may wish to try another card."

Call-back works fine, when I cancel transaction.

Any suggestions?

Please...

Plugin Contributions

The Worldpay account setup seems to have changed since the instructions with the shipping module were written. Could someone post the correct settings for the new interface so I can check my setup?

I have http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback"> in the payment response URL

Payment response enabled? is ticked

Shopper response enabled? is ticked

All other boxes are blank

Is this correct?

At the moment I can't get a callback response, although I did a couple of days ago. I'm not aware of changing anything other than the mode from 100 to 101 to test declining (which didn't seem to work). Now I don't get a callback at all even when I cancel the transaction.

I've never had the visa / electron cards as a testing option. I've been testing with MC 5555555555554444

Plugin Contributions

Nikster and Loutka,

Are these brand new WorldPay accounts? Sounds as if they are and are using the new upgraded system.

Firstly, with regard to which brands of credit card are available for processing this is entrely down to WorldPay - you are on the WorldPay payment pages by the time you see this option so you need to contact WorldPay about which options are available on your account. It sounds very much to mee as if WorldPay are experiencing some teething problems with their new stsem.

With regard to test mode transactions, my understanding is that going forward there will be two installations per account. One for live transactions and one for test transactions. Each has it's own URL. The present Zencart WorldPay module doesn't cater for this. However for older accounts that are upgraded as part of the WorldPay system upgrade will continue to work albeit in a slightly different manner. What I am not sure about is if brand new accounts operated by the current Zencart module will work in the same way.

Here is my understanding of how an upgraded existing account will work in test mode. I haven't seen this in operation yet since none of my installations have yet been upgraded.

Test Mode '0' - results in a normal live transaction.

Test Mode '100' or '101' - results in a page asking if you want to be re-directed to the test environment. The result of the transaction is dependent upon the value of the Shopper Name field as follows:

• REFUSED (will be equivalent to a refused transaction at the bank or a failure due to the result of fraud screening checks)
    • AUTHORISED (will be equivalent to a successful authorisation at the bank, but no funds transferred).
    • ERROR (will be equivalent to a payment that ends in error).
    • CAPTURED (will be equivalent to a successful capture result - where funds have been transferred to the merchant's account).

I'm not sure if sending Test Mode values on a brand new account will have the same result. If not there will need to be a change to the WorldPay module for new (upgraded) accounts.

Please get back to me with more specifics of what is happening.

Regards,

Alan

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast