Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module for ZenCartv1.3x

Yes I have installed a admin mod, in fact I installed the 'sales reports' modification, however I took it out again and still had the same problems. Of course though, that modification could have made changes to the order.php so off to see if I can find if that is the case. Due to your information that this module does not affect the files in Admin, this is not the place for my postings any longer, thank you for the clarification, now I will try to find a solution elsewhere.

Thanks for a great WorldPay contrib Alan, works flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by duncanad
    Have you installed any other mods such as one of the Admin Tools mods - or done some customising of your own that may have affected this file?

Hope this helps,

Alan

Plugin Contributions

i have installed a new shop installed to try all posabilitys it is www.surewin.co.uk/onlineshop
    i get the same feed back no matter what. order canceled.

Plugin Contributions

as i said befor i have installed a new shop and i keep getting the same problem. so i need some sort of server setting changing, does it have anything to do will ssl?

Plugin Contributions

Alan, there is a slight bug with the new information added. Notably, if you go through the order process and then opt to cancel at the last stage, the information that comes back could be a bit misleading to the customer, it simply shows the 'Test' page info. Like this.
    ... your payment has been cancelled!
    Response from WorldPay:

This is a TEST TRANSACTION. No money has changed hands

Your payment has been cancelled. Please contact us for alternative methods of payment. If you have experienced any problems with your payment please contact WorldPay immediately.
    Specifically the line that is out of context here is

Not really a problem, just that i had noticed it.

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks,

I'm just back from holiday and decided to install the updated WP payment module that I had asked Duncan about a month back.

I followed all the instructions as best I could on the WP admin site, uploading the module via FTP, setting up the ZC admin module payment pages then tried to go through and do a test run but when I click the last PROCEED type button it goes to WP and I get:

---
    Secure Payment Page
    Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction:
    The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:
    The transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

the merchant account is suspended
    the currency you selected is not supported
    the authorisation mode is incorrect
    test mode is unavailable
    the installation is not live

Server information 09/Jul/2006 16:03:03 Server ID mggwcc8a (WPReq-2102514)
    ---

I'm a bit annoyed that for a big outfit like WP they say "due to ONE or MORE of the following" then list of a load of things, surely they bloody know which one or ones it is!

I am helping a friend install this and its the first time Ive used ZC or indeed any Ecommerce package so Im at a loss as to what to do myself. The WP account is brand new, I have gone in and copied and pasted the bits required for the payment module call back etc but I dont know if its suspended, live or otherwise.

Can anyone give me any advice, this is a brand new WP account so Im not sure the steps needed to get it to play ball.

Many thanks,

Rikki

Plugin Contributions

Default Please Help!

Please help I am still in the dark about what is happening to my site in regards to the callback response from Worldpay. Let me start at the beginning, I have installed the latest version of Zen-Cart, and the latest WP Module. I have followed the instructions exactly i.e. installed all the bits where they need to be and set the callback to http://<wpdisplay item=MC_callback>, along with callback enabled and callback response both been ticked.

The first point is my shop is still in test mode and needs to be until the shop is working this isn’t a problem! The problem is When I go through to a payment page and enter the test details (or actual details) and press the make payment my shop records I cancellation, not a payment accepted!

E.g.
    ... your payment has been cancelled!
    Response from Worldpay:

Your payment has been cancelled. Please contact us for alternative methods of payment. If you have experienced any problems with your payment please contact Worldpay immediately.

Our ref:

To try and narrow the problem down I opened the tpl_wpcallback_default.php
    shop/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_wpcallback_default.php
    and changed the transStatus from
    if($transStatus == "Y")
    to
    if($transStatus == "")
    and then ran another test payment.

This worked I a way, the payment was accepted, and an order in zen-card was created!

e.g.
    Thank You! We Appreciate your Business!
    Response from WorldPay:
    Please check your contact details. If there are any errors please contact us immediately.
    Tel:
    Email:
    Your payment details are detailed below. If you have experienced any problems with your payment please contact WorldPay immediately.
    has been debited from your card.
    Our ref:
    Your WorldPay Transaction ID is
    You will find WorldPay contact information here
    Your Order Number is: 10

What this has shown me is that not only is the transStatus not been received or sent, but neither is the amount, the transaction ID, Our ref, or the Worldpay banner that should appear. I have put the transStatus back to if($transStatus == "Y") now, and my shop is still in test mode

Does anyone have any idea why my shop isn’t seeing the Worldpay response?
    is it sending it to a different place than where the shop is looking?
    If any one needs any settings I’m using or anything please ask!
    My shop URL is http://www.surewin.co.uk/shop

P.S. I have also tried installing a new shop with out any modifications and I still get the same problem! And my shop is NOT in maintenance mode!

Plugin Contributions

I have just received the correct amount from the worldpay test. Yes it reports back at the shop that no money has exchanged, because it hasn't.

The module appears to work fine from the customers perspective here is the email
    Code:
    Transaction Confirmation
    Please retain for your records
    This is a test transaction -
    no real money is involved.

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed on behalf of Doncaster Racing Publications Limited.
    Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 51.50
    Description: Purchase from Surewin Online Shop
    Merchant's cart ID: 0m0hajetufclev1o62l5uuseq5
    Authorisation Date/Time: 10/Jul/2006 11:49:08
    Transaction ID: 183071175
    This is not a tax receipt.
    If you have a query about your order

This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of Doncaster Racing Publications Limited to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered.

If you have any questions about your order (including refunds, delivery status, wanting to cancel your order), please email Doncaster Racing Publications Limited at: [email protected], with the transaction details listed above.
    Thank you for shopping with Doncaster Racing Publications Limited
    Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay on behalf of Doncaster Racing Publications Limited.
    Last edited by Pauls; 10 Jul 2006 at 12:58 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls
    I have just received the correct amount from the worldpay test. Yes it reports back at the shop that no money has exchanged, because it hasn't.

The module appears to work fine from the customers perspective here is the email
    [CODE]Transaction Confirmation
    Please retain for your records
    This is a test transaction -
    no real money is involved.

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed on behalf of Doncaster Racing Publications Limited.
    I know that no money is involved and that worldpay are sending emails out fine. the trouble is that my shop doesn't know that anything has gone through! even in test mode the transaction should show up successfull, and create an order in zen-cart! my shop is just reporting a cancellation everytime!

if i turn the shop to live it does the same! I've already had one customer make an order when it was in live mode, they got the cancellation message, the products did not leave there shopping cart and zen didn't report an order. The customer thinking the transaction didn't go through did it again, i had to refund it and ask him what he orded because i had no record of it, because like i said the shop thinks that you have cancelled the order, despite worldpay actually taking the money

the cancellation screen you get when it called cack into the shop from world pay should only happen if you click cancell order in the worldpay payment screen!

Plugin Contributions

I had a similar issue to this using PayPals IPN, there can be many factors as I found out, the thread grew into a life of its own with peoples various issues. Your issue sounds similar and my particular solution was to re-upload the IPN_Main_handler.php file, (it was corrupted) but I think only PayPal uses this file.

It is very difficult to diagnose what is wrong so I will simply post shots of my settings within ZC and within the worldpay module, so you can verify that yours are the same as mine perhaps. If they are then, I will not be of much use to you, as always when something works, you tend to leave it alone, and my worldpay has fortunatley for me worked. Perhaps somoeone else can help you and i am sure you will find a solution. Here are my settings.

ZC settings

WP settings

Hope they help.

Plugin Contributions

The modules works fine for me, it is great!

by the way, I have a suggestion.
    The tansaction ID is not record in the admin page,
    sometimes I get confuse.. I don't know which order# related to which transaction#..

If in can record order# and transaction ID like PayPal IPN does,
    It is perfect!

Anyway, thank you !

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast