One More Question:

Everything I've seen in the FAQ and here on the board indicates that Override folders/files only need to be made where there's a "Classic" directory, and only when something is changed.

But the Zen book says to create Overrides in both the Classic and Template_Default directories and even goes so far as to explain how the structure is different for each.

Since these two instructions are opposite of each other, I'm left wondering which is the best one to follow?

Also, a quick suggestion: on the board and in the FAQ, under "First Steps", the Override System should be very first in line because it must be the first thing that's done before any customization.

I had to throw out all my changes and reinstall because I didn't understand this and followed the instructions of the steps in order. Posts on the Override System didn't come until several posts later and weren't even mentioned in the first steps.

Also, it should be made clear that the Override System is NECESSARY for anyone not wanting to redo their store every time they update. Right now the language isn't quite strong enough for us literal types