Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag ***Improved Whos Online Contribution.***

PLEASE HELP!!

My home page, http://www.seasonsofautumn.com/zen, now reads the following:

126 Incorrect key file for table './seasonso_zc1/zen_whos_online.MYI'; try to repair it
    in:
    [update zen_whos_online set customer_id = '0', full_name = 'ĄGuest', ip_address = '172.191.217.103', time_last_click = '1190396639', last_page_url = '/zen/index.php?main_page=down_for_maintenance', host_address = 'ACBFD967.ipt.aol.com', user_agent = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6' where session_id = 'f12fdb4a178144406bacb56a2d5fe293' and ip_address='172.191.217.103']

I've tried to reinstall the mod, and then tried to revert to a previous backup and I still get the same. Someone please, please help me. I'm using Zen 1.3.7.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Bringing the seasons of art to life![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Improved Whos Online Contribution.

Try using phpMyAdmin and running a repair on the whos_online table and see if that fixes it ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Try using phpMyAdmin and running a repair on the whos_online table and see if that fixes it ...
    Thanks Linda. I ended up using a backup. I think I'm gonna stay away from the php's b/c I'm not really comfortable in that coding area. Thanks anyway!
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Bringing the seasons of art to life![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

phpMyAdmin comes with your website control panel to manage your database ...

Becoming familiar with this is a good idea as it helps with problems like this which while we hate for them to happen, do happen in any program due to MySQL database crashes and errors on your server ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Improved Whos Online Contribution.

I attempted to install this mod, however, when I go to "Who's Online" in my admin, I now get this...

// Improved Who`s Online define('TEXT_REFRESH_RATE', 'Set Refresh Rate:');
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mommamad/public_html/mywebsite.com/store/admin/includes/languages/english/whos_online.php:69) in /home/mommamad/public_html/mywebsite.com/store/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

I am using ZC 1.3.7 with Image Handler, Admin Profiles and Auto-login already installed.

I can not figure out what I am missing here.?? Any help would be great appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured out what I did. I had placed the code after the end of the php. DOH! Sorry.
    Last edited by DodgeGirl; 15 Dec 2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: FIGURED IT OUT!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as the thread on 9/24/06

Where my tag line used to be (above the welcome guest! would you like to log in? line) now says Who's Online?

Would anybody know of the fix?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

My Who's Online stopped working out of the blue this morning. The page won't load, and it is like there is no link at all under the tools menu. When you click on the Who's Online drop down nothing happens. No changes on my end at all. No problems with any other contributions nor the cart.

I am using Firefox 3.5.6. Fortunately I also checked it in IE 8 and it IS working there, but that is surely not my browser choice.

My info:
    Zen Cart 1.3.8a
    Patch: 1::

Hope for an answer, don't really like IE.

Thanks!
    Give us your best shot!
    http://www.photoimprints.com

Plugin Contributions

I did download and install a fresh copy, that did not help.
    Give us your best shot!

Plugin Contributions

New clue to the Who's Online not displaying in Firefox.

The link under the tools menu is to take you to http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/whos_online.php?. This link never resolves.

If I add the refresh time factor at the end of the link, (30, 60, 180) the page will then display:

http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/whos_online.php?30.

Again, I made no changes to anything on the site, the problem simply developed overnight. Some new wrinkle in Firefox?

Glad to have it back, but hope it can be resolved so I don't have to manually add the time factor.

Thanks,
    Give us your best shot!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by styledata View Post
    New clue to the Who's Online not displaying in Firefox.

The link under the tools menu is to take you to http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/whos_online.php?. This link never resolves.

If I add the refresh time factor at the end of the link, (30, 60, 180) the page will then display:

http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/whos_online.php?30.

Again, I made no changes to anything on the site, the problem simply developed overnight. Some new wrinkle in Firefox?

Glad to have it back, but hope it can be resolved so I don't have to manually add the time factor.

Thanks,
    FireFox 3.5.6 would be considered an OLD version, try it on 3.6.3 and see what happens. It works for me on my sites using either IE or FF.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast