Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2CheckOut with Zen 1.3.0.2 Released

Thanks that makes life easy

Plugin Contributions

I can't get to the payment modules section in Admin...I am getting this:

Fatal error: Class as2checkout: Cannot inherit from undefined class base in /home/digiscr/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/as2checkout.php on line 23

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Sounds like you're using a Zen Cart install prior to v1.3 but are attempting to use a module designed for v1.3.x

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Finally I subscribed with 2checkout because this is the only solution I have, my country not accepted in PayPal and Card Service International.. what else can I do..?

Thanks for the 2checkout module for ZC 1.3.0.2 from absolute.. it works, but I faced problem... I put test order.. 2checkout didn't return me to my ZC chekout-success-page, it just stayed in 2CO thank-you-page... so I can't check any success orders from my ZC admin... and also my customer wont be able to see their success order from their account.

What was happened? Is that because I used 'test' only in the module's transaction mode?

or because I didn't put anything in the 2CO-Admin 'return url' ?

Please enlighten me further... thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

You need to set the return URL in the 2CO admin page, as set in the install instructions. This also includes the type of return as well.

This should fix your problem, but let me know if you have any further problems.

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

Absolute

Thank you very much for such a wonderful contribution : )

This was the one which was missing from Zencart which lowered it status from among other Shopping Carts. ( my view)

Plugin Contributions

Wow - over 660 downloads! Its nice to see that you all find this module so useful.

I'd like to thank those few individuals who have recently sent me a contribution recently to thank me for my efforts with the creation of the module. Your names will be added to the supporters list for the next release.

Thanks again,

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

thank you (developers) for developing and (and everyone here) for supporting this great cart!

Have a problem though:
    installed as2checkout because my version of zencart had no 2checkout module pre-installed.
    Things seemed to go ok, with the number of tables in the database going up to 94 after I did a "CREATE TABLE `2checkout` ( etc etc"

However, when I use the cart, I get up to step 3 of 3 and then get an error:

1146 Table 'scarls_zc1.zen_2checkout' doesn't exist
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_2checkout (start_time, status, amount, session_id) VALUES (now(), 'Requested', '25', '3282e8436e3de1c2c5bbcb7fe5f4106c')]
    As far as I can make out it does exist. (2checkout is the very first table listed in myphpadmin on the left when myphpadmin opens)
    I have done multiple searches on variations on the error message but could not find anythin relevant.
    can anyone help, please?

Plugin Contributions

Well, quick question for you: where did you run the create table sql? Did you directly run it through phpmyadmin, or through the zen SQL patches page in the admin?

The reason for this ask, is that if you run it in phpmyadmin, you will create a table called 2checkout. If you do the same through the admin, it automatically adds your default prefix, which in your case would be 'zen_'.

A fix for you is to simply rename the 2checkout table to zen_2checkout, and you're there.

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

Re: 2CheckOut with Zen 1.3.0.2 Released

I get this errormessage when I go to admin modules payment

Fatal error: Class as2checkout: Cannot inherit from undefined class base in /home/uwantit/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/as2checkout.php on line 23

This happened after I installed the 2checkout module...

Help anyone

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast