Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2CheckOut with Zen 1.3.0.2 Released

hi there,

Im a new zenner i've already installed the 2checkout module also its sql patch but the proble is everytime i choose the 2co payment it always give me the "PARAMETER ERROR" is there anyone who could help me about this. This is my company shopping website www.mysarisarishop.com that im been doin this is not that much good the design. ppls help me here...........

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: 2CheckOut with Zen 1.3.0.2 Released

Absolute, thank you for your great work!
    Everything's working right, except one minor thing.
    After I clicked "check out" and confirmed the order, I was redirected to 2checkout.com to pay, however, if I changed my mind, I wanna cancel the deal or go back to shop more, I couldn't find a button to go back to the previous site, only a "save and check out" button, is this my problem or what? thank you!

P.S Sorry about my english, not english speaker.

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem as rayken.

1) I ran the sql update through ZenCart and the table is correctly named.
    2) I have a test product loaded on my site and in 2CO
    3) I have the passback url set to http://www.mysite.com/catalog/process_2checkout.php
    4) I have redownloaded the module and reinstalled it twice in case the files were corrupted.

Any help available?

RW
    rand()

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: 2CheckOut with Zen 1.3.0.2 Released

At the risk of openning the flood gates, and being bombarded with people requesting help, I need to make you all aware of two issues with this module's development.

Firstly, the development of the original module was partially by a Zen-Cart user. The module is working fully on their site, and it was released to the cumminty as a gester of good will. The original user does not wish to fund any further development.

Secondly, and more importantly, 2CO do not offer any development environments. This means that if you wish to develop anything to work with their systems, you need to sign up and pay for a live account. Due to the cost, and unhelpful attitude we received from 2CO, we terminated our account, once the initial module was created.

Currently, due simply to a lack of a test account, we are unable to offer continued support for this module.

Should 2CO review their development procedures, and offer some kind of test facility, we will again review this module. We developed this module to enable a good number of Zen users to utilise, and pay for the 2CO system. Despite this, 2CO are not willing to support us.

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

Understood. Sadly, I am not a programmer and cannot afford to hire one, so I will have to ditch ZenCart in favor of Oscommerce since that 2checkout payment module works. I really wanted to get away from all that bloated code, though.
    rand()

Plugin Contributions

Hello Guys,

Absolute first let me thank you for your contrib and your generous attitude when helping others.... I really appreciate this.

I know well how "special" are 2CO and how not so business oriented is their business attitude. However, it has some good points. I know that the support is discontinued but just in case someone met my pb before, I will appreciate any help here.

(A classical pb I knot...) My "direct returns" does not work (when "Direct Return" is set to YES). The impact being that I don't capture the order in my zen db. I tried the "Direct Return" set to "No' but I get daily 3 to 4 clients that don't click on the "Please click here..." button after the payment form. So lot of complaints, refunds because of this.

I had contacted 2 Checkout regarding this and they advise me first to test a basic return url (such as a basic html page) which I did and it worked. However when I try with process_2checkout.php return page, it does not. I did try to see what's wrong with the process_2checkout.php so I commented all the lines and I found out that when the "require ('/includes/application_top.php') is there, 2CO does not apprantly like it and so doesn not allow automatic Direct Return. HANKS FOR ANY HELP. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING.... I am considering using Worldpay if this thing does not work in the next few days...

I am enclosing here in an email I got from 2checkout so that maybe it can help others solve this pb or other problems as well.

=========================================
    Thank you for contacting 2checkout.com. I'm very sorry for any trouble that you may be experiencing, and I'll be glad to assist you with this issue. I have tested a demo order on your site and I am able to reproduce the issues that you are describing. From looking at your account it does not appear that anything is set up incorrectly and I am unable to tell immediately why this has happened to your account.

Before I continue with this issue I think it is best if I describe the way that the direct return process works. When direct return is set to NO and a customer finishes a purchase they will be directed to the "Order Processed" page on 2Checkout.com. On this page they are provided with a "Finalize Order Now" button which will take them to your Approved or Pending URL. If you would like the 2Checkout.com to automatically redirect the customer back to your site then all you need to do is set this option to Yes instead. Keep in mind though that the procedure with direct return set to Yes is a little different then when set to No. What will happen is that 2Checkout.com will send a request for your return URL, which in turn will execute any scripts on your server, then 2Checkout.com saves the output of that page and hosts in the 2Checkout.com. After all of this is done the customer will be automatically redirect back the to saved output page on the 2Checkout.com servers. To the customer it will seem as though they have returned to your page as normal, although they will be unable to access your return URL.

Because of the way this is done if you are planning on using the direct return feature there are a few things to keep in mind. First keep in mind that if any script on your page automatically redirects to another page, the 2Checkout.com server will not be able to continue and instead sent the customer to that standard order processed page. Secondly, any links or images you have on that site must be set up using absolute paths, and not relative paths, otherwise it will not link correctly. Lastly if a SSL does not match or there are any error with the SSL connection then the customers will not be returned to your page.

The next step that will assist you here will be to test the direct return feature with just a normal HTML page with no scripts or anything special. If the direct return feature works then we know that it may have been just the page that you were using, if not then there is a larger issue at hand. You had mentioned that you were using a SSL on your site. As mentioned above if there are any errors or problems with your SSL or the SSL connection the direct return feature will not direct the person back to you page. I would suggest contacting the maintainer of your SSL to make sure that everything is in order. If still nothing proves to solve this issue please feel free to reply back and I'll be happy to continue assisting you with this issue.

I hope that I have been able to answer your questions fully and provide a detailed level of support, although if you feel I have missed anything do not be hesitate to reply to this ticket.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Plugin Contributions

Hello all,

Quote:
    I read the reade file. it mentions that in order for products to be dispayed on the 2co website, we need to upload csv of our products. we will need to do this each time we change our cataog?

Quote: Unfortunately, with 2CO, yes you do. There is no way of sending the products with each transaction. 2CO insist that they have an up-to-date list of your products, with a short description and a price.

If 2CO alter this procedure, then we'll keep an eye out, and release an updated version.

Well, I am not sure if my info may be out of date, but I got info from 2CO that...
    Quote:
    It is also important to note that if you are using a third party
    > shopping cart, you are not required to create the product in your
    > 2Checkout account.

Kruna

Plugin Contributions

Can someone post some step-by-step instructions or upload an exemplar .csv file with the appropriately-named columns that are needed, and *where* to upload this file? I feel a bit dense here, but I would appreciate any insight.

Thanks!

--Melissa

Default Re: 2CheckOut for Zen 1.3.0.2 Released

Hello!!

I have a problem. when i use 2co. and the customers go to checkout they come to a site thats have an error like this:

Parameter Error Incorrect parameters were supplied, therefore this purchase cannot begin.
    If you are attempting to purchase from a web site please contact the web site so that they can correct the error.

and what is the "secret word"? where cna i fint that?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2CheckOut for Zen 1.3.0.2 Released

You are better off using another Payment method as Zencart does not support 2Checkout and I dont think they will in the future.

If you dont have a choice except to use 2Checkout, then use another Shopping Cart such as CS-Cart or Cube Cart etc.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast