Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sophy Blue Template

The change to 750px in the CSS #headerWrapper section didn't solve the IE alignment problem.
    I will try the sophyblue update once I get the time to back-up my current settings.
    Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

What IE is this?

Also I noticed you have several CSS uploaded. Maybe there is one overrriding the other one. Delete the ones with numbers and check it up.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

HELP?????

Installed sophy Blue and chaned mainwrapper to 100% but webpage has gone craxy.

can anyone suggest the fixes i need to have
    1.header and header image full width
    main page full widthe

any help, please, it would ne appricated

look at www.supergiftstore.com

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about that, can you change it back? The template is not fluid so you will have to do few changes to the graphics and css to convert it over.

This have been mentioned few times on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by alibaba99 View Post
    HELP?????

Installed sophy Blue and chaned mainwrapper to 100% but webpage has gone craxy.

can anyone suggest the fixes i need to have
    1.header and header image full width
    main page full widthe

any help, please, it would ne appricated

look at www.supergiftstore.com
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ideasgirl I have your template on 2 websites and I love it -i have used them for some time now -on kiamyka.co.uk search is working but I have just realised that it doesn't on chrislinacre.co.uk/studio- is it because the store is not in the root directory? I searched the forums and found this thread http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.php?179530 and checked all my files are where they should be- have you any ideas what i need to do to solve this? many thanks x

Plugin Contributions

Hi kiamyka's,

No, I don't think is because of being on a subdirectory, that shouldn't be a problem. I think I've mentioned in this thread something about it because I had the same issue but is not template related. Let me take a look to my notes and get back to you... (please give me a day or so).
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group

Plugin Contributions

Thank you :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I just checked the template and is not giving me any errors, the search not working thing happened to me with another template not Sophy Blue. I believe you are missing a file somewhere because this has not been brought to my attention before, and as you said, not even on your other site. Check all your override files and specially that thread you mention in your post.

Sorry that I couldn't help more.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group

Plugin Contributions

I've looked through several pages, and haven't found my answer yet, so hopefully I'm not repeating someone else's question.

First off, I want to say that this is a gorgeous template, and the color scheme is almost perfect for the website I'm building. I only had to change the background a tiny bit to exactly match her site background. Thank you for that!

I'm running into a small problem, though, and it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to add her logo into the header, and the alt text is showing up, but the logo isn't. I'm wondering if it's because the logo is a little bigger than the pretty blue-bordered box. I was hoping it would expand to accommodate the slightly larger logo, but if this isn't the case, I'd just appreciate confirmation. I can go in and reduce the size if necessary.

If it's something else, could someone please let me know what I missed? Thanks!!

Also, there's a dot above each of the category listings in the center section. I'm assuming those will go away when I add specific images to each category, is that correct?

Oh, and one last question (I hope): I notice that the headers on the left sideboxes (Categories and Search) are slightly misaligned from the dropdown boxes beneath them. How can I fix that?

The url for the new shopping cart is http://www.debrasglasscraft.com/gallery/index.php, and the direct url of the logo is http://www.debrasglasscraft.com/gall...ogo-large2.png.

Many thanks, in advance, for your help!!

Plugin Contributions

I'm running into a small problem, though, and it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to add her logo into the header, and the alt text is showing up, but the logo isn't. I'm wondering if it's because the logo is a little bigger than the pretty blue-bordered box. I was hoping it would expand to accommodate the slightly larger logo, but if this isn't the case, I'd just appreciate confirmation. I can go in and reduce the size if necessary.

If it's something else, could someone please let me know what I missed? Thanks!!
    Hello, there's a bit of 2 things. Yes, you will need to re-size it to fit but that's not the reason why is not showing. Probably you changed the name of the logo (to something different that it was set) and didn't change it on the language file so it looks for your new logo. Go to:
    /includes/languages/english/sophyblue
    and open the file header.php and look for the line that says:
    Code:
      define('HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE', 'logo.png');
    just change the logo.png for the correct name of your logo image file.

Also, there's a dot above each of the category listings in the center section. I'm assuming those will go away when I add specific images to each category, is that correct?
    Yes, that's just a border for the images. If you don't want them there look for this line in your CSS:
    .categoryListBoxContents img, #productListing img, #productMainImage img, #productAdditionalImages img
    and just put the 1px border to 0 or eliminate the whole line about the border referrence (this will also affect the product listing images, product main image, and product add. images.

I notice that the headers on the left sideboxes (Categories and Search) are slightly misaligned from the dropdown boxes beneath them. How can I fix that?
    As per the instructions your columns/sideboxes width should be adjusted on your Configuration > Layout Settings.
    Column Width should be 200px and Sidebox should be 185px.

Your store is coming along pretty good, keep it on!
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast