Plugin Contributions

Default Order confirmation received, no order info in Admin

I am still using v1.2.7. Last night I received an order. I got an order confirmation by e-mail.

I logged on to my Admin to check and there is absolutely no information about this order! I made a test order to check whether there's something wrong. This test order gets the order confirmation number from the order which is lost...

Is it in some way possible for customers to remove their order/order information? I experience this issue for the first time...

Thanks,

Callan.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order confirmation received, no order info in Admin

Firstly, your order email is only sent once the order has been stored in the database. When the order is placed in the order table, the db class returns the last order id entered. This means that as long as you are getting an order number, the order IS being saved.

So the first thing to check is that there is an order in the order table with the same id.

Next, the orders products are stored in the order_products table, with the same order id number. If these aren't stored, you would still see the order, just with no products. Check anyway, that you have items in the order_products table, relating to your order id.

I think your problem is probably due to an order_status problem. If you set the order status to a value, which doesn't exist in the order status table, then your order won't show in the admin section.

The best way to check this, is use PhpMyAdmin, and look at then orders table. Find the order you placed, and get the order_status number for that record. Next go to the order_status table, and find the order_status with the same id, as your order's status. So if you have an order with order status = 1, find the order_status_id = 1. If you use more than 1 language, make sure there is a record for each language.

If you don't find the order_status record in the table, then this is your problem. You need to change the default order_status, or the order_status for the payment method you are using.

Hope this helps,

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order confirmation received, no order info in Admin

Another common cause of the vanishing Order is ...

If you can type in the orders_id in the Orders ID: on the orders.php and it comes up ... then look in the Modules ... Orders Total ... and turn on the Total ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!