Plugin Contributions

PnP showing up in admin but not activating in store

Hey People,
    I tried searching for this problem in the forums and found nothing that related to my problem.. So I aM sorry if I have repeated and questions earlier in this forum board.
    I have been using zen-cart for about a month now trying to learn everything on my own and visiting this forum from time to time. I am using the latest version of Zen-Cart and i and using Plug n Play for my gateway. I have my store set up with smart screens that PnP uses becuase I didn't want to go throught the hasle of SSL.
    I downloaded the module straight from the Plug n Play admin area. I made sure i donloaded module for the non-ssl Zencart. I noticed that the module was for a earlier version of Zen-cart. I checked here at the forum and i guess it will still work with other versions earlier and udated.
    Well back to the problem. I installed the module like I have before in earlier stores i have been experimenting around with. I made sure everything was in the right folder.
    The PnP payment module shows up in the admin area and i can chage all the settings to what are needed but when I go to make a test checkout it is showing that there is not a payment method selected. and after the final proccess of the checkout it goes back the the index.php.
    Why is the PnP payment module not activating.. I am willing to help out with this problem. I just am new at this and deffently new at .PHP. Any help would be awsome...

Plugin Contributions

PnP payment module for v.1.3.0.2

I am new at this and I have been having this trouble with my PnP payment module.. I need to find a PnP payment module for Zen-Cart v1.3.0.2.. I have checked the PnP website admin area and there is a earlier version but not the updated version of the payment module. I kinda know PHP and was wondering what is need to take the older payment module and make it work for the updated version of Zen-Cart..
    Tahnks
    Justin

Plugin Contributions

Default PnP payment module for newer versions of zen-cart

i have noticed that there is no PnP payment module for the updated versions of Zen-Cart... please look into this and see what you think... I really like Zen-cart the best but no one can buy from my store. i dont want to leave

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PnP showing up in admin but not activating in store

Quote Originally Posted by x-tremeentertainment
    Why is the PnP payment module not activating.. I am willing to help out with this problem. I just am new at this and deffently new at .PHP. Any help would be awsome...
    Without knowing the module itself, there is a common theme to why payment modules don't activate.

There are 3 ways to deactivate a module:
    - choose "false" in the "enabled" setting (in Admin->Modules->Payment->Edit)
    - set a specific "Zone" in the "zone" setting
    - or have corrupt files or a bug in the code.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

ok i will check out the zones now. i know i have all the files in the right folders. if this does not work i am going to try redownloading the payment module and reinstall it and see if it works then.

Plugin Contributions

ok i tried re downloading the module from the plug n pay admin area from there website.. deleted to old files manualy and reinstalled the new file manualy... nothing happen. i still cant get the module to activate. i know the code is good becuase i was using it in a previous version of zen-cart. i checked to make sure i had a zone set in the my store admin area since the plug n pay does not have that feature in the admin payment area. i double checked eveything and everything was done right... like i said i have very little php knowledge.. so i guess i just have to leave it to the experts to handle this problem...
    i think it would have to be in the changes that was made from the update from the older version to the newer version. i am going to go ahead and download the updated files only and install them... and then pry.. thanks for all your help... please look into this. i am willing to donate some money to have someone check this out like right now. i am hurting bad

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Perhaps posting the ZIP file containing the module's code here as an attachment might help someone be inclined to look at it ... esp since the plugnpay website requires you to be an account-holder in order to get the files...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

here is the zip file that you get when you are a merchant through them. Like I said before this is for zen version 1.2.4.1. Doing some reasearch here on the forums I found out that there was nothing changed to this part of the caod for zen so it should work with any version.. Well almost any version. But here it is..
    Attached Files Attached Files