Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

After upgrade, can not access admin page, get "Illegal Access" on blank screen.

After I upgraded to 1.3.0, I can not access the admin page. All I see is "Illegal Access" on a blank screen. I have read through many threads here but haven't found one that seems to help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After upgrade, can not access admin page, get "Illegal Access" on blank screen.

Did you upgrade to v1.3 or v1.3.0.2 ... v1.3.0.2 is the current version ...

Be sure to use the Full Zen Cart v1.3.0.2 for the upgrade ...

It sounds like you may have bad, corrupt or missing files on the upload ...

Does the catalog work?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After upgrade, can not access admin page, get "Illegal Access" on blank screen.

Here's where you will probably shake your head. I'm horribly new to this so here goes:

Did you upgrade to v1.3 or v1.3.0.2 ... v1.3.0.2 is the current version ...
    - I use Bluehost and upgraded to what they offered, v1.3.0 (this is how they list it) They of course don't offer support, they told me to check here.

Be sure to use the Full Zen Cart v1.3.0.2 for the upgrade ...

It sounds like you may have bad, corrupt or missing files on the upload ...

Does the catalog work?
    - If you mean the rest of the items in the shopping cart, then I think the answer is yes. It seems to be all there, only missing a few icons files.

Plugin Contributions

I copied the "english" folder up to replace the text that was missing from my template after the upgrade. Could this be where I hosed it?

Plugin Contributions

I would get the full Zen Cart v1.3.0.2 from the link at the top of the screen for: get Zen Cart

1 Backup your database

2 Backup your website

3 Reload all of the files from Zen Cart v1.3.0.2

Then we can go from there to see what the problem is ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

OK, I backed up my data base, created a new one for the demo and installed the new version in a "demo" folder. I replaced the "english" folder as well as adding my theme. I guess I would need to now "import" my backed up database to the demo site and if that works, repeat the process on my "old" site.
    Is this correct?

Plugin Contributions

If you load your old database into the new database, you will need to run the /zc_install and upgrade the database ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Haven't had any luck with the db. At the moment, I have the 1.3.0.2 installed in a "demo" directory with a clean db. Where do you suggest I go from here?

Plugin Contributions

Actually, playing around with the "english folders" I have the site back to where I want it, I am just missing the customer, order, and product info. Is there a directory where this is kept on the server? It is not in the dB.

Plugin Contributions

All of that is in the database ...

I am guessing you have the demo data loaded currently in your NEW database ...

What you want to do is drop the tables from the NEW database and load your Live database backup ... then run the /zc_install and Upgrade the database ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast