Plugin Contributions

Default Quick fix for Plug n Pay payment module

OK after talking to one of the Techs at the PnP website I found out some critical information on the PnP payment module. He was saying that he back-end of Zen-cart changes so much that, PnP techs can not keep up with all the back-end changes. he told me how to fix this problem and always have a version of a PnP payment module that works... I have been learning html for some time but just started to learn PHP. I am working on a perminent fix for any problems with PnP payment modules.. Sounds to good to be true but Tust me i will fill you in on details when I post the Payment module up here later today.
    i also have my best friend working on a contribution so customers will not have to create an account before buying

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quick fix for Plug n Pay payment module

ok i am going to post this up on what i found out about really almost all payment modules. i was having trouble getting PnP payment module to work with my version of zen1.3.0.1. The tech from PnP told to use authirizenet-aim and change the url in it to send the information to the pnp gateway ssl website. he said that the authirizenet-aim has most information that most credit card gateways use all you have to do it change the url in the catalog/includes/modules/payment/AUTHIRIZENET-AIM.PHP
    i am going to cutomize a stock php file with the stock pnp payment module and get it to work and then submit it to the contributions.. pnp needs to be updated for zen and i cant find any new updated version for pnp payment module anywhere. so thats how to get a wuick fix for this problem.