Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Address Exporter Question

Quote Originally Posted by FlyteMX View Post
    Where do I find this mod?

Thanks
    Same place as other "mod"s ... See the "Free Software Addons" section at the top of this page.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Can someone please do a dummy version for me on how to install the E-mail Export Plugin. I have no clue what the readme file is refering to with the "Destination Folder", pointing to the CHMOD 777 i'm soo lost. I saved the plugin file right to me server folder and that is as far as I got. PLEASE help!!

-Michelle

Plugin Contributions

To install:
    1. Unzip the downloaded plugin file
    2. Open the newly un-zipped folder and then open the "admin" folder
    2. Now open your FTP program and navigate via ftp to your site's admin folder (you may have called it something other than "admin") -- upload the following to your admin folder on the server:
    email_export.php
    includes (the folder itself, in tact) <-- this will take care of itself upon upload
    3. Go to your zen cart admin, click on TOOLS and then at the bottom, EXPORT EMAIL ADDRESSES

To Use:
    I ignored the save to server option as I needed a simple text file to upload to a separte installation of PHPList. So simply select the format (csv, text, etc) and download to your hard disk.

Amazing plugin! Thanks, Dr.Byte :)

Plugin Contributions

HI hoping someone can help me. I have downloaded the email address exporter and transferred the files into my site folder and uploaded them via ftp. After logging in to the admin area I cannot see the option within the Admin>Tools section of zencart though to access the necessary info info
    Has anyone an idea where I may be going wrong???
    Thanks
    Using zencart v1.3.8a

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
    HI hoping someone can help me. I have downloaded the email address exporter and transferred the files into my site folder and uploaded them via ftp. After logging in to the admin area I cannot see the option within the Admin>Tools section of zencart though to access the necessary info info
    Has anyone an idea where I may be going wrong???
    Thanks
    Using zencart v1.3.8a
    If you can't see the menu option, then you haven't copied the /your_admin_foldername/includes/boxes/xxxxx/xxxx/xxxx files to the server properly.
    And, if you didn't transfer *those* files properly, then you've likely not transferred the other files correctly either.
    Remember, ALL the files belong under their respective folders under your (custom renamed) admin folder.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am using V 1.5 and recently installed the email exporter modulule. Everything seemed to install correctly but when I go to export email's, it gives me this

Please choose the desired recipient list:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Is there somthing else that needs to be updated in order for zencart to export the addresses?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Did you ever install the old "newsletter subscribe" addon to your site at any time? ... and later removed it? If so, it probably has remnants of old alterations to it that are causing errors.

Plugin Contributions

I had it installed when I was using V 1.3.8a but when I upgraded to v1.5 it was never installed. I just checked all the files that would have been over written if I had installed the add-on and they all matched the v1.5 files.

So I checked my debug file and got this.

[15-Aug-2012 12:27:00] PHP Warning: constant() [<a href='function.constant'>function.constant</a>]: Couldn't find constant TABLE_SUBSCRIBERS in /homepages/43/d213018754/htdocs/rocklove/includes/functions/audience.php on line 113
    [15-Aug-2012 12:27:00] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'as s left join customers as c on c.customers_id = s.customers_id' at line 1 :: select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, s.email_address as customers_email_address from as s left join customers as c on c.customers_id = s.customers_id in /homepages/43/d213018754/htdocs/rocklove/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101

Is there somthing that would have been changed in the SQL Database with the old newsletter addon as well?

Thanks for the help

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yes. Some of the queries that are stored in the query_builder table have been altered by that old addon, and if you don't put them back to the original content then you'll get the symptoms you're reporting.

Plugin Contributions

Is there an easy way to restore that table or do you know of documentation online that shows the defult settings?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast