Plugin Contributions

Default upgrading from 1.26 to 1.3.0.2 problem

i upgrade from 1.26 to 1.3.0.2 with tina method

my admin is OK
    but on my shop i have at first page :

Code:
    1054 Unknown column 'startdate' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select startdate, counter, session_counter from counter_history where startdate='20060714']
    any help will be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: upgrading from 1.26 to 1.3.0.2 problem

It does not look like you ran the /zc_install to upgrade the database ...

Be sure that you are using the Zen Cart Full v1.3.0.2 to upgrade your site ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh
    It does not look like you ran the /zc_install to upgrade the database ...

Be sure that you are using the Zen Cart Full v1.3.0.2 to upgrade your site ...
    yes i run all of them
    1.2.6 to 1.2.7
    1.2.7 to 1.3.0
    1.3.0 to 1.3.0.1
    1.3.0.1 to 1.3.0.2

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Unknown column 'startdate' in 'field list'
    This means that the upgrade from 127 to 130 didn't complete properly. Chances are that if this step didn't complete properly, that your EZ-Pages support won't work, your metatags-per-category won't work, and the revised database index support hasn't been applied to improve performance.

In the admin area, when you click "Version" in the top right of the admin menu, what does it say your database-version is set to? In fact, what does it show for upgrade-history?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have got something similar when trying to upgrade from 1.2.6 to 1.3.0.2.
    During DB upgrade I got the following messages:

First:

(9x) SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_group_title "EZ-Pages Settings" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "UPLOAD_PREFIX" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "TEXT_PREFIX" because it already exists

(I did nothing with a table prefix)

Then when I continued on a blanc screen I got the following message:

1062 Duplicate entry 'Administrator' for key 2 in: [INSERT INTO query_builder ( query_category , query_name , query_description , query_string ) VALUES ('email,newsletters', 'Administrator', 'Just the email account of the current administrator', 'select \'ADMIN\' as customers_firstname, admin_name as customers_lastname, admin_email as customers_email_address from TABLE_ADMIN where admin_id = $SESSION:admin_id');]

When I enter the admin I got the warning:
    **Your database appears to need patching to a higher level
    under version is indicated: Zen Cart 1.3.0.2, Database Patch Level: 1.3.0.1

Can I patch my databse to level 1.3.0.2? How should I do that? And, is my database then alright or is there something currupt?

Thanks,
    Carol

Plugin Contributions

I followed this thread:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39736

I think it is solved now!

Plugin Contributions

1054 Unknown column 'products_price_w' in 'field list'

i import my old site v1.26 database in to new site v 1.3.0.2 but all data import successfully but site not work, admin work perfectly. i face a error when i open my site:

1054 Unknown column 'products_price_w' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select products_price, products_price_w, products_priced_by_attribute from zen_products where products_id = '116']

i face one mor error when i open category/product section in admin panel :

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_price_w' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select p.products_type, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_price_w, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_model, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.product_is_free, p.product_is_call, p.products_quantity_mixed, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.products_sort_order from zen_products p, zen_products_description pd, zen_products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 0, 10]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

please solve this problem. i check my current version in Server Information, it's show
    Zen Cart 1.3.0.2
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.0.2

so please help me.

Plugin Contributions

If you have a v1.3.0.2 site ... then import a v1.2.6 database ... you have to upgrade the database with the /zc_install or things won't work too well ... as you would of converted the database back to v1.2.6 and not the upgraded version ...

I am assuming that you backed up both your database and web site ... before attempting an upgrade ...

I am assuming that you are upgrading a test upgrade of your live shop and not a live store ...

I am assuming that you upgraded the site using the Full Zen Cart v1.3.0.2 and not the changed files ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!