Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default anyone got PROTX form working in ZC 1.3?

hi all
    need a bit of help getting PROTX form working with a new site i'm building. has anyone managed to get PROTX form working with zen cart 1.3?

problem i'm having is after you complete the protx credit card details your sent back to step 2 of 3 on the sites checkout process... a little confusing for the client. also the sale isn't being registered in the sites admin section, although you are sent an email from PROTX saying the sale has been made.

i've had a look through the support forum here without any success.

note, this is PROTX form, not direct.

any suggestions, help, advice...

many thanks in advance

joolz

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: anyone got PROTX form working in ZC 1.3?

I'm working on exactly the same problem. If I sort it (which I'll have to!!!) I'll let you know.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

There seems to be a lot of trouble with the Protx Form module here.

If someone wants to send me the module I might be able to take a look when I get a bit of time and sort out some of the problems for you. (I maintain the Protx VSP Direct module so I'm more than familiar with Protx's protocols).

Address: conor.kerr_zen-cart ATTT dev DOTTT ceon DOTTT net

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Try This Out! :)

Hi,

It gives me great pleasure to release the first Beta version of our NEW Protx VSP Form payment module for Zen Cart!

This initial release is made so that testing can be undertaken to determine if the module is fit for purpose.

We don't actually have any clients who use VSP Form so it is imperative that anyone who downloads this initial beta version gives us as much feedback as possible please!

The module has so far been fully tested with the "testvendor" account which Protx provides and works perfectly with it. However, this account never returns any errors so the error handling needs to be confirmed as working before the module can be declared Production Ready.

All of the code is written to comply with the Protocols exactly so we don't think there'll be any problems but as we can't test it we are counting on you for your help!

Once the module is Production Ready we will announce it properly on this forum and create a support thread for it.

Happy playing! :)

Full details about and downloads of the contribution are available at its website:

Information and Downloads - http://dev.ceon.net/web/zen-cart/protx_form

I recommend that you take a look at the above site but for those who want more information first (lazy you :) ), here is the feature list:

Features

This Payment Module has been written to be as comprehensive as possible. The current feature list follows.

Support for every Card Type handled by Protx.

Each card type can be enabled or disabled at the click of a button inside the admin. Cards supported:

• Visa
    • Mastercard
    • Switch/UK Maestro
    • Delta
    • Solo
    • American Express
    • Visa Electron - UKE
    • Diners Club International
    • JCB

Full support of all essential parts of Protx VSP Direct's 2.22 Protocol.

This includes support for the three different Transaction Types: Pre-authorization, Deferred and Immediate Charge. It also includes support for the various AVS (Address Verification) Options. Configuration of these features is accomplished using simple radio buttons in the Module's Admin Configuration.

Icons for each Credit Card accepted.

If you enable the option in the admin, icons are displayed for each credit card which you indicate as being accepted (see picture at right). Maybe not an essential feature, but it does look more professional for your shop! (Not all icons are displayed in this screenshot but all are included in the contribution!)

Support for a Single Merchant Account Currency or Multiple Merchant Account Currencies.

Each currency that you want to accept payment in requires you to have a separate merchant account for that currency. This payment module supports the sending of payment information to Protx in any number of currencies, according to the settings you specify in the Module's Admin Configuration.

Storage and Display of Completed Transaction Information.

The Transaction Information for any order processed using this module is available directly for viewing on the Order Details page for that order in the Zen Cart Admin.

Support for Protx's VSP Simulator testing services.

This module allows you to test its operation and configuration in conjunction with Protx's extremely handy VSP Simulator service so you don't have to worry about putting through lots of bogus details. Once you are satisfied with your configuration of the module you can switch the checkout to being live at the click of a radio button!

Debug Support.

Sometimes there can be problems sending and receiving information to/from Protx. The debug mode allows you to see what information is going to be sent to Protx before the user is redirected to the VSP Form payment page and also what response was received afterwards. Most people should never need this though and it is subsequently disabled by default.

Enjoy!

Please read the documentation before posting any questions in this thread so that we can hopefully keep the number of posts here down to a minimum!

Download NOW!

If you like this contribution and get a lot of use out of it, please consider making a donation!

All the best...

Conor
    ceon
    Last edited by conor; 19 Jul 2006 at 04:34 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Installation Instructions Update

Hi,

Just a quick note to remind you all that you must "Remove" any existing Protx Form module in the Admin before following the Installation Instructions on this site.

(Technically you are performing a "Crossgrade" but I guess that's not very obvious, should have put these instructions in my original post! :) ).

All the best...

Conor
    ceon
    Last edited by conor; 19 Jul 2006 at 11:35 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Critical Bug in Beta 1 found! Beta 2 Released

Hi,

There was a small bug in the beta 1 version which was completely critical! The currency wasn't being sent to Protx as the module was looking for the currency specified by the Protx Direct module the code was copied from... oops! (Didn't catch this in testing as I also have the direct module installed so no error was generated). Anyway...

A new version has been uploaded... please try it out, everything's looking good now in the one bug report we received privately.

Feedback's really appreciated on this one guys (and girls!)!

Download beta 2 here

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

thanks so much for all your hard work in getting this to work Conor! you did a great job in such a short time!

still have to try it with the live account rather than the test one, but i'm sure it'll go fine.

again, thanks for helping us out with this!

cheers

joolz

Plugin Contributions

I am on on my 2nd install of my Zencart. I had Protx form installed and working perfectly on my 1st install but on testing it this time round i get the following error message as i confirm as order...

If you supply an Address field, you must also supply the Post Code for that address.
    I signed up for a dummy account and all the address information is correct. Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I think i have found the problem but i dont know whether its a bug with the Protx form or a configuration issue.

I was testing the form by purchasing a gift voucher, which is of course free shipping as as such, skips the shipping stage of the checkout process.

If i add a normal product to my cart and checkout, the form works perfectly.

Plugin Contributions

i think other people have had similar problems... same when you buy downloads. isn't there an option on the cart that forces people to include a shipping address, even though you don't actually need it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudakoma
    I think i have found the problem but i dont know whether its a bug with the Protx form or a configuration issue.

I was testing the form by purchasing a gift voucher, which is of course free shipping as as such, skips the shipping stage of the checkout process.

If i add a normal product to my cart and checkout, the form works perfectly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast