Plugin Contributions

Default I ah broke it....

Okay so I got pretty much everything laid out. Haven't done the graphics for the sideboxes yet, don't know what I want yet... But those are not really important right now.

I totally lost the IMPORTANT buttons... like ah, add to cart, and all the other ones. Nothing shows up under my product.

www.bellamadeleine.com/boutique

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I ah broke it....

They kind of show up for me.

Were you trying to use the standard set or a custom set?
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

LOL @ kind of.

I haven't changed the button set. Would love to but I don't have pretty pinkish ones yet. I really suck at button making.

I had installed the tabbedLite module and that's why everything disappeared. I tried to get the tabs to work but no go.

I don't know what's the matter with the Add to Cart button. It's all smashed looking. I guess that's my new task for tomorrow. Button finding.

Plugin Contributions

after adding to cart most of the buttons in the default set display. They are being called from the same location but the add to cart button is either not present or corrupt. You should check to see if it is their.

at:boutique/includes/templates/template_default/buttons/english/button_in_cart.gif

This one displayed correctly:boutique/includes/templates/template_default/buttons/english/button_checkout.gif

The tabbed-lite is a very handy mod especially if you have much detail to present. It is easily controlled through entering the markup in the product description box when you are entering the product information. If you do not add the markup to indicate that tabs are to be used it will display as the default Zen Cart displays. Did you add the markup to your description??
    And the altered tpl_product_info_display.php should be placed in your template override folder.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I did all that with the TabbedLite. I defined stuff as the docs told me to. But nothing showed. I know it's something stupid I'm doing elsewhere. I just haven't found that problem yet.

The buttons is an altogether new issue. I need to find some in the right colors then figure out how to replace the current ones with them. I read up on it in the forum and it should be pretty easy. Should be, being the operative term.

I am having BIG trouble doing the graphics for the sideboxes. Just the header and bottom and border. I want the sidebox content to remain white. Does that make sense? I tried to create a really small square .gif to tile as the background and WOW did it look all messed up. Yikes. So still struggling with that.

But so far I think I'm getting there. Without your guys' help though I'd have been sunk just trying to get past install!