Zen-Cart Order Manager

Just see this mod in dowload section.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=223

look like cool.
    did someone actually try it

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen-Cart Order Manager

Yeah, I just noticed that, too.

Whoever you are, Mike, thanks for putting in some work on this. I've been waiting for USPS Click N' Ship integration for a while.

I haven't tried it out yet, myself...got a few more steps until I get to that point. But I'm looking forward to it, if it does what it says it does.

LD

One Q for the developer, if he's reading: How does it integrate with Adam's Quickbooks Import/QBI Interface? Since I've already installed that, I hope this one won't conflict in some way...

Plugin Contributions

Here's the topic for this mod: Endicia Quickbooks
    Currently using ZEN CART v. 1.3.6

Plugin Contributions

Hi, guys good to hear people are liking the work that got put into this.

Here is an update of what this mod does for this thread as it suits the plugin name as well:

Zen-Cart Order Manager is your all in one management program that will allow you to print USPS postage labels for your orders received on your website, provide tracking information on packages immediately to your customers and handling your accounting needs by exporting you sales to QuickBooks so you can handle your taxes, sales reports all in a matter of a few clicks!

It was designed with the average business owner in mind in terms of flexibility, easy of use and expandability. Zen-Cart Order Manager can quickly connect to your website download all new orders placed on it. Tell you what was ordered where it needs to be shipped and how fast! Simple click ship your current record/sale and with the power of Endicia.com’s program called Dazzle you will have a label ready for you package in a matter of minutes. Please note that Endicia.com’s Premium service is required to ship packages through USPS and they do charge a monthly fee of around $15. You will need their Premium service as the program requires their XML support for shipping label creation. Also you will need to own a copy of QuickBooks to export your sales to it. The export function of the plugin works completely without any need for additional payment services and does not require Endicia.com’s shipping service to work!

Please note this works with 1.2.7 and 1.3.x

Also does not depend completely on Endicia service or quickbooks. Working on adding many more features in the future here as well.

Plugin Contributions

Also this Quickbooks export functionality does not conflict with Adam's at all. They both can be installed without any issues.

Plugin Contributions

Please note I also included a goodie in this project that you can optionally install that makes the payment module with sort id of 0 your default payment method meaning the radio box it selected unlike the typically zencart install that does not make any radio button selected.

Well we all know how customers are they see they do they dont click the radio box :-) This fixes this problem as customers will now see it is clickable as one will be selected. Typcially you have one that customers use the most anyone which hopefully is the first in your sort order making it easier for them :-) Enjoy

Plugin Contributions

Hey there

Initially, I only want to set this up as an interface for downloading to QB. Since I do use Endicia I thought I might try this way instead of QBI.

I have set things up as instructed until I got to the shipping tab. I thought I would be able to just ignore that step since I wasn't using the shipping anyway. I ran the order import as instructed, everything seemed to work fine, but I do not see any orders in OI.

What am I missing?

Plugin Contributions

This module is looking extremely tempting to use...I can't tell you how long I spend copying and pasting orders from my Zen-Cart admin to QuickBooks...

But I do have a few questions:

1. Do these get imported as individual sales receipts?

2. How does it know what item to use from my product list? For example, I sell shirts, so each item has different sizes. On my site, you just sleect the item and size and you're done. In QuickBooks, i have set up individual items for each size. So one shirt design is basically six different items because I carry six sizes. I wouldn't mind altering either one too much, but I want to know how this works first.

3. I accept credit cards and PayPal from my site and have both accounts set up in QuickBooks. So when I bring orders over into QuickBooks, I need to specify what account the money goes into...if someone orders using PayPal, I have to deposit into my PayPal aco**** and so on. Can I set up this module to handle this automatically?

Thanks for your time...I look forward to using this module.

Plugin Contributions

I think im going to try this out too

Plugin Contributions

I really appreciate the time Mike has put into this. Has ANYONE installed this using the "override system"? I anticipate a "nightmare" ZC upgrade without it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast