Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy embed template

Quote Originally Posted by Lorilei View Post
    Josh, huge thank you for this code! I have seem to hit one last brick wall in my setup. For the life of me I cannot seem to correct the page title for the home page. Any tips? I have changed the meta_tags.php but it doesn't seem to be working.
    The site is here:
    http://moreahragusa.com/store/
    Umm you barking up the wrong tree with meta tags this template does not affect them.

JOsh

Plugin Contributions

So it is not the one that needs changing in the includes-languages-english-sang-embed-meta-tags.php included in your zip file?

Plugin Contributions

So it is not the one that needs changing in the includes-languages-english-sang-embed-meta-tags.php included in your zip file?
    you know you are quite right, I was laying in bed and I realized that I had added that file.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry if the problem is off your topic in this thread. I was thrilled that I was able to use your embed template, and am really stumped by the issue of the page title. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it with no luck. Anyway will try to find a solution elsewhere on the forum. Thanks again for the template.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry if the problem is off your topic in this thread. I was thrilled that I was able to use your embed template, and am really stumped by the issue of the page title. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it with no luck. Anyway will try to find a solution elsewhere on the forum. Thanks again for the template.
    A year ago I would have been able to answer you question in a flash, how ever I have moved onto greaner pastures and don't realy do new Zen Carts for clients needing e-com software and as that is a new site issue I just don't remember
    Sorry. how ever I believe you may want to look in the index pages language file. I think I remember that having some over riding properties.
    Also for the record I have started doing all new e com sites in UberCart. Its templating system is so much better then Zen Cart and its way more flexible in terms of layout and customization. there is a little Higher learning curve to it. But its way nicer I only have 2 site left that I do regularly that uses Zen Cart and only one uses the sang embed system.
    the community is younger and smaller but the the devs are more friendly.

JOsh

Plugin Contributions

I'm starting a new project and I'm really interested about this... I read the readme and the beginning of this topic but I still think I'd use more definitive start up guide.. Any tips or suggestions....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by poosk View Post
    I'm starting a new project and I'm really interested about this... I read the readme and the beginning of this topic but I still think I'd use more definitive start up guide.. Any tips or suggestions....
    Ask questions where you don't understand, your questions will help make the read me better.
    As the developer it is hard to write a read me for a complex piece of software that. I already understand.

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys,

First, thanks go out to everyone involved in this project. I downloaded 2.0a and ZC 1.38 to my virutal server for testing. I installed ZC and then (after a couple tries and reading all the posts/readme) got it mostly working.

My site runs PHP5 with MySQL5 and my own CMS. My sites all use one header.php and footer.php files which are included along with data from the DB. I first attempted to make a simple php file and include my header and footer, but no dice. After reading I decided to create a separate php file instead of using includes(since I saw those won't work). I have everything working but one part... so here goes.

My site navigation is a php script that pulls the pages from the database and prints the html. I know I can't do includes, but I'm also not able to get any prints or echo statements to work. Any idea of a workaround?

I'm not getting any PHP errors, Apache errors, etc. Everything else is working fine.

Plugin Contributions

Did you create a new 'index.htm' file for easyEmbed and provide path to that file within easyEmbed config file?

I find it works best when you put the easyEmbed 'index.htm' file in the same dir. as the Zen Cart 'index.php' file.

Plugin Contributions

are the echo statements not getting parsed, as php? (are you seeing the echo statement in the output?)
    Or is nothing showing up at all? where there should be a statement.

JOsh

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast