Plugin Contributions

Default Fatal Error: main()

I believe the error below is something with my hosts server but it takes forever to tech support to respond

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-4.4.2/lib/php') in /PATH REMOVED/store/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 30

This is a new install which install fine and was working for a few minutes but I have not been able to access the Admin. I even reinstalled the affected files........still no go!

Does anyone know if this is something that I can fix myself? Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal Error: main()

it takes forever to tech support to respond
    If it takes forever for support to respond, you should take a look at the certified hostings from this site for better service.

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english.php'
    Simply upload your includes/languages/english.php file through FTP / cPanel into the same folder on your server-end, This will clear out this error, since it would seem that some missing files were involved during your upload process.

Plugin Contributions

The host is in the middle of a massive migration to new servers, hence the wait.

The first thing I did was upload the file(s) in question (they were uploaded initially). No change.......the errors are still preventing me from logging int the Admin panel.

Plugin Contributions

Without knowing with which FTP client software you might of uploaded the files, I'd still recommend LeapFTP from www.leapware.com . Some FTP client software are handling files badly as it is, sometimes, reported on the forum by other users.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, wise Oracle! LeapFTP did the trick.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for updating as, in the mean time, noticing this is a non-server related issue.

Plugin Contributions

Doesn't seem to be server related but I still can't figure out what happened...... The install worked and I was able to make a few changing and then wham, nothing on the admin side!

If I figure out, I'll post my findings.