Plugin Contributions

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

Hi ,

How are you ?

I have a question, when customer/me want to login in Farsi language the following messages shows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started

at \includes\languages\farsi.php:1) in \includes\functions\sessions.php on line 154

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at

D:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\Partoo_v1.3\includes\languages\farsi.php:1) in

\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 162

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at \includes\languages\farsi.php:1) in \includes\functions\sessions.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \includes\languages\farsi.php:1) in \includes\functions\functions_general.php on line 43
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and when customer/me login in English language it work properly, but when change the language from languages selection (click on

other flag) to Farsi and in the finish when click on the logout then following message is display:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \includes\languages\persian.php:1) in \includes\functions\functions_general.php on line 43

you can check it at :

http://www.azarpartoo.com/index.php?main_page=login

Email: hamid AT mart DOT ir
    Password: 12345

with the following email & password.

Please help me ASAP.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/faq.ph...s_already_sent

You have extra space at the beginning and or end of your language file listed in the error.

Plugin Contributions

I had a 'cannot modify header information' error message and found the fix -- and updated the Wiki -- woo-hoo -- I get to help the next person searching for the " Cannot modify header information " error in the forum.

Ok, I have been a newby too long and am just glad to be actually contributing... LOL

You may also get this message if you 'checked out' files, edited, then uploaded with Dreamweaver, and did not 'check in' the files. If you 'check in' the files via Dreamweaver the error will disappear.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by laserayaneh
    Hi ,

How are you ?

I have a question, when customer/me want to login in Farsi language the following messages shows:

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started

at \includes\languages\farsi.php:1) in \includes\functions\sessions.php on line 154

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at

D:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\Partoo_v1.3\includes\languages\farsi.php:1) in

\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 162

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at \includes\languages\farsi.php:1) in \includes\functions\sessions.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \includes\languages\farsi.php:1) in \includes\functions\functions_general.php on line 43

and when customer/me login in English language it work properly, but when change the language from languages selection (click on

other flag) to Farsi and in the finish when click on the logout then following message is display:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \includes\languages\persian.php:1) in \includes\functions\functions_general.php on line 43

Please help me ASAP.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the exact same problem posted here:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stunmast/public_html/includes/languages/english/stunmasters/meta_tags.php:1) in /home/stunmast/public_html/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_templates.php on line 78

I searched the meta_tags.php file but can not find any blank spaces either at the beginning or at the end of the file.

I'm also getting these characters thrown on my pages: 
    Anybody know what they mean?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoed
    I'm having the exact same problem posted here:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stunmast/public_html/includes/languages/english/stunmasters/meta_tags.php:1) in /home/stunmast/public_html/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_templates.php on line 78

I searched the meta_tags.php file but can not find any blank spaces either at the beginning or at the end of the file.

I'm also getting these characters thrown on my pages: 
    Anybody know what they mean?

1. /includes/languages/english/stunmasters/meta_tags.php:1 ... line #1 ... is either blank, or has a preceeding space on it.... on the server.

2. the odd characters you mention are likely file-corruption. Perhaps you need to download a copy of everything on your server and compare it with your working files to see which files may need to be refreshed with good copies?
    Technique here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have this same problem but I don´t know exactly what I have to do, I dont see any extra space before the line.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\inetpub\paco-site\portal\includes\functions\functions_email.php:347) in D:\inetpub\paco-site\portal\includes\functions\functions_general.php on line 41

The lines 345-350:
    Code:
        //DEBUG -- to display preview on-screen
        if (EMAIL_SYSTEM_DEBUG=='on') echo $file_holder;
        return $file_holder;
      }
    what do I have to change? =( thanks for your help

Plugin Contributions

Re: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

You might want to make sure you do not have duplicate files on your server, that was my problem. I'm using an FTP program to upload my files. At one instance I did not make sure I was uploading to the proper folder. In my case the warning message was referring to:
    /includes/languages/english/stunmasters/meta_tags.php

but I had a duplicate file on /public html/languages/english/stunmasters/meta_tags.php.

Once I deleted all the duplicate files I had no other problems. Hope that helps...