Plugin Contributions

Default Problem with my right side boxes

Hi,

Just starting a new web site. From some reason my right side boxes moved down under the product description.

http://u-t-g.com/zen/index.php?main_...&products_id=2

Can someone help me fix this issue.

Thanks,

Eran

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with my right side boxes

Hi Erin

The problems here are that bits of non-standard code have been inserted into your site that are creating invliad HTML.

For example your header has a table cell that is not part of a table, doesn't appear to me to be closed and has a vertical alignment of left (valigns have to take values like top, middle or bottom).

In the center of your store you have a couple of nested tables that are not standard Zen Cart. Much of the code is simply unnecessary. An ordered list doesn't need to be contained in a table or have lots of <br> tags (which is also invalid they should be <br />) used for spacing. And due, I suspect, to this complexity, it looks to me as though the table structure has become corrupted at the end with a table row being opened when one should be being closed and tag ranges overlapping each other. Ugggh. Horrible.

I suspect that you have picked up some code from used elsewhere or from an earlier customisation of Zen Cart. But I'm afraid it's a great example of why best practice now steers clear of this type of table-based layout.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)