I have installed the Dropdown Menu according to JeffD superb instructions (http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...down+menu+date) but it seems to be an error here somewhere, probably because I am using the Swedish language pack.

If I create a new user, I get an error message that I have filled the date wrong. Do anyone know where the error check for the dates are and how to correct it ? Probably Zen-Cart want to have numbers (1901-01-01) and not (1901-jan-01) as the dropdown menu gives, and sends the error message... Just a guess...

Second, an existing user want to change his dob and enter "My Account", I receive this error message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '.' in c:\apache group\Apache\htdocs\zen\includes\templates\classic\templates\tpl_account_edit_de fault.php on line 49

And line 49 in this file looks like this, according to the instructions;

<?php echo zen_draw_pull_down_dob_menu($account->fields['customers_dob']) *. (zen_not_null(ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>

Anyone have any clue ? I would be very greatfull if anyone can help me solve this, I have had a lot of problems when it comes to the dob...

Regards,
/Typhoon

PS. Using ZC 1.3.0.2...