Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Products Listing???

Hello.

How were you able to get rid of the "New Products for" from the products listing? I tried to find it in the admin area, with no success. I can take it off from the index page, but NOT from the categories listings.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I'm having very much the same problem. Now that November (second month of this installation) has rolled around, I expected my ZC would not show items added before today, but I'm getting lots of older items there, although I've set the "New products listing limited to..." to be Current Month (1). But I'm still getting lots of older stuff.

I note the mention of a "fix" for this feature but I'm afraid to implement it since I see a number of reports of problems with it...

Will keep watching this thread for any suggestions!

Thanks!
    adam

I, too, have this issue. I don't know how to fix it -- but I notice that my "Date Available" dates do not get saved -- they simply disappear.

Go into CATALOG > CATEGORIES/PRODUCTS > and select an item to edit, and see if it actually has a date in the "Date Available" field. For me, whether I use the little pop-up calendar or manually enter a date, after I click "UPDATE" these dates go away.

Let me know if anyone else has the same thing, and/or if you know how I might fix this.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: New Products Listing???

Any further information on this problem? I'm having the same problem, and it's a big pain - I really need my 'new' products to be showing and not all the 1400+ I added over the past 2 1/2 years;-)

Sara
    DIY Favour Boxes
    One Eyed Cat
    I've been Zenned - how come I still have to think?

Plugin Contributions

The fix is in 1.3.6
    (and on the additional fixes post for 1.3.5)

it's in the orders.php file at the bottom
    Jeff Michaels,
    pres of Musical Creations Ltd.

Plugin Contributions

We strongly recommend that you upgrade to v1.3.6 ... there are numerous issues in v1.3.5 and you need to upgrade ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

After I upgraded to 1.3.6, I noticed that under 'New Products for November', my products show up vertically rather than horizontally. I'm not sure if it has to do with the upgrade or not. I thought it had to do with the Stylesheet since I have made many changes, but I tried the original Stylesheet and ran into the same problem. Any suggestions? The website is www.desertskyink.net. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thx.

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone have ANY idea what might be causing this? This is getting VERY frustrating. You make one change and it breaks something else.

Plugin Contributions

You might look in the forums on design ... there are several threads on stylesheet issues where the three columns display as 1 because of an error on the stylesheet ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

I installed 1.3.6 on a test site to see if this problem was fixed and it does not seem to be. The cart only seems to know the date you added the product, not the date you SET when adding the product, and there appears to be no way to change this. Setting the "Date Available" still does not work (the date doesn't get saved).

Anyone know of a solution?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast